Bruised and beat,but still in 1 piece

Hey Rich want me to post up the pic's? SB has some good ones too
wink.gif
I still think Charles pushed him
laugh.gif

Hate to hear, but best wishes on a quick recovery for man and machine.

Damn, so sorry to hear this news, just VERY glad to hear that he sounds OK.

Just talked to BA and he said I could post up the pic's so I'll do that tonight when I get home.

First Rich is just fine.  Just some soreness and a couple scratches.  He was wearing full gear and it paid off.

The story from my point of view, in front of course  
tounge.gif
 ;

We're riding a twisty section in a ridgeline just before the long descent into Death Valley, Jubilee Pass.  I'm leading, followed by Ron(TFox) then Rich and the rest are a couple mins behind.

I flick into a right tight corner(40mph) and loose my rear just before the apex.  It caught and immediately straightened causing the bike to wobble for a few, basically a small mini highside but I stayed on.
As soon as I had control again, I look in my mirror and see Ron made it thru.  And I see a silver busa flipping, tail high!!    
down.gif
  Ron and I had chatterboxs, so I told Ron "Busa down" then started braking, U-turned, and went back for Rich.
Rich was already standing up.  
biggrin.gif
   But the bike was unrideable, wouldn't start.  
down.gif

Rich lost the front tire, tucked, and it went down before he could react.

We went back to look at the corner's surface.  And sure enough there is a lot of sand/gravel that looked exactly like the pavement inbetween car tire paths(the center of the lane).  It was invisible to see as you ride up to it.  Ron made it thru because he saw the dust cloud I made and he went wide to avoid the sand.  Rich was further behind and couldn't see what happened to me.

I don't have pics, but I know shortboader took a bunch of them.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145917811 -->

down.gif

biggrin.gif

Get well bro.....Sorry to hear about the wreck. I have some stock parts for the Busa still and would be more than happy to donate a non stock part if you need.

Back