Brock's Generation 3, 14" Carbon Fiber....

rdd102781

Registered
Does anyone have this system? Or does anyone know where I can find a video or sound clip of this exhaust. I have video of the 20" canister, but I believe that the shorter can is louder than the other. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Anyhow, thanks.

free bump. I bet both are too loud for me. but if I could afford a track only bike brocks is what I would use. sorry i cant help more

free bump. I bet both are too loud for me. but if I could afford a track only bike brocks is what I would use. sorry i cant help more

That's what I would have thought. But based off of 200MPH's YouTube post above....it is no where near as loud as the Alien Head systems(not for me)
Until now I was unaware that Brock's even offered a full size Carbon Canister unit.
I think it sounds pretty nice. TiForce, Tsukigi, Vance & Hines>>?? Decisions, decisions now :banghead: ???

Check out Bikeland - News, reviews, and discussion on ZX14, ZX10R, other motorcycles

Click on articles on the homepage. They have a long term write-up on the 08 Busa with the Brocks Gen3 short carbon fiber can with a good video as well. That system sounds great but we don't have sound laws in North Carolina so I am leaning towads the A/H.

We just have to have a muffler of sorts. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude. Thanks so much that is exactly what I needed. I think I am in love!:inlove::inlove:

That's what I would have thought. But based off of 200MPH's YouTube post above....it is no where near as loud as the Alien Head systems(not for me)
Until now I was unaware that Brock's even offered a full size Carbon Canister unit.
I think it sounds pretty nice. TiForce, Tsukigi, Vance & Hines>>?? Decisions, decisions now :banghead: ???

I had the identical exhaust when I purchased my 02 except it was a Hindle CF...sound and power is nice but changed it out for a Brocks AH, sound and power were increasingly noticable

Dude. Thanks so much that is exactly what I needed. I think I am in love!:inlove::inlove:

Anytime,

I called Brocks and asked if they could get the inlet and exhaust tip of that muffler also ceramic coated. They don't have a way to do it. So I pretty much made up my mind on an AH, I tend to ride without a pass anyway.:thumbsup:

Cool thing is you can purchase the AH and then the collector from 2-1 and just leave the header installed and change exhausts if you like...

Go from Wild to Mild in about 30 minutes I think.

In the video. The author references an "ignition module" Can someone explain what that is and is it an aftermarket product? Links?

Thanks

Back