Brief Outing, Sunday 11-23-08

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, Lamb Busa and JimmieSD got out with me today. We spent only a half-day gettin' around the county.

Stopped at Lyon's Valley Trading Post (a usual haunt), and then headed toward CA-94 and stopped at Potrero. We were back in the city by 1pm...

Great day, guys...

:beerchug:

Scar

JimmieSD and Lamb Busa at Lyon's Valley.jpg

Wasabi at Potrero.jpg

CBR1000RR at Potrero.jpg

Bikes at Potrero.jpg

Bikes at Potrero2.jpg

Bikes at Potrero3.jpg

Bikes at Potrero4.jpg

Very nice Scar, and good combo of bikes. The new RR is an interesting bike to ride. Tiny, stubby and peppy. :cheerleader:

Very nice Scar, and good combo of bikes. The new RR is an interesting bike to ride. Tiny, stubby and peppy. :cheerleader:

Thanks, Tim. It was a gorgeous day. Awesome, responsible, talented riders; fantastic roads, all of 'em...

:beerchug:

thats one sweet RR.:beerchug:

Jimmie's got her pretty well decked, as well. Of all his sport bikes, he swears by this one as more capable, more flickable, lighter; better all-'rounder.

Even better than his '07 Gix1k...which surprises me... :whistle:

Looks like perfect weather there Scar Glad you guys had some two wheeled fun today:beerchug::bowdown:

even better than his 07? ...those Honda guys are all the same:laugh::thumbsup:

Very nice pics Scar. It is this time of the year when I miss California. :beerchug:

Thanks for sharing Scar! With T-day rain/snow showerrs perdicted up here in the Sierras, makes me want to move over the hill. :thumbsup:

Back