Bridgestone S20 shredding after long ride

I got just over 4000 out of the S20 that I had on the rear of mine. In my opinion, this tire will do the job it was intended/designed for and do it well! I will be buying more of them.

Thats more miles than to be expected out that tire!

I wish I could get that many mles out of a single tire...

Well you can forget about the curves Mr florida Man lol you left yet?

Exactly. I wasn't planning on taking a 1000 mile interstate trip when I bought the tire. I got it for my normal riding which was 95% back roads and mountains. It was a great tire for that and gave me the confidence to attack the curves while I'm learning body positioning.

Tiller just set the TEAM GIXXER record Barber lap time - 1:42:4 - on a S20....I watched him leave a darkie all the way out of about 5 turns (I have video to prove it). I may not have long life, but it dang well has some good dry traction!

Tiller just set the TEAM GIXXER record Barber lap time - 1:42:4 - on a S20....I watched him leave a darkie all the way out of about 5 turns (I have video to prove it). I may not have long life, but it dang well has some good dry traction!

Nice!

I ran my first set of PR3's this summer, rode them 14,300 km's from Nova Scotia, Canana to Reno, Nv and back. While they do have a flat spot in the middle they still have quite a bit of life left in them.

Back