Bone Stock thread...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
I am headed to a local shop tomorrow... getting 3 pulls for 20.00.
I'll be sure it's a more recent dyno before I even get her up there.

Angelina is bone stock presently...I sold my TRE and unhooked my PC3USB...and since I am cleaning the K&N...a paper one will be in there.

Of those that have hooked up PCs to a stock bike....what map if any did you load? A zero map? The one listed for stock w/ air filter? what?
I am thinking of going up there twice...once "as-is" and again with the PC hooked up...but I'd like to get the most "correct" map that's readily available to load-up.
Anyone in the Tampa (or anywhere) area get a tune done on a stock bike and still have the map?

BTW she's an '05.

BC
rock.gif

Angelina is bone stock presently...I sold my TRE and unhooked my PC3USB...and since I am cleaning the K&N...a paper one will be in there.

Of those that have hooked up PCs to a stock bike....what map if any did you load?  A zero map?  The one listed for stock w/ air filter?   what?  
I am thinking of going up there twice...once "as-is" and again with the PC hooked up...but I'd like to get the most "correct" map that's readily available to load-up.
Anyone in the Tampa (or anywhere) area get a tune done on a stock bike and still have the map?

BTW she's an '05.

BC  
rock.gif
BC, I'm gonna guess 156, if she is bone stock, down to the exhaust

Of those that have hooked up PCs to a stock bike....what map if any did you load?  A zero map?  The one listed for stock w/ air filter?   what?  

BTW she's an '05.

BC  
rock.gif
It's a week later what did you pull?

sorry for the delay guys... the pulls never were made.
I went there but the lines were a little longer than what I had time for.
sad.gif

I'll get it done eventually...I dynoed the hell out of my last bike (since i worked in a shop) and I kinda like the fact I have been content enough to resist strapping her down so far...
laugh.gif

It was nice to see one turbo busa up there tho (even though it was ghettoed out with 14K gold and a freakin wing on the hump).....about 350HP / 1/4 mi in 7.40s @199mph.
Yeah..I know he could not have really made those numbers on the track...but it was still kinda kewl.

For now, Angelina keeps her cherry!

Back