body parts

Hey guys I work the parts counter at Sunrise Auto & Cycle we are a authorized Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha dealership. I have been selling OEM parts to guys here and at LABusas.org for dealer cost plus 20% it works out a little cheaper than the prices ronayers web site has, if your interested give me a call toll free at (800) 992-0127 after 11:00am eastern time ask for Jim. If you need references just ask, I've sold stuff to quite a few of the members here I'm sure they will vouch for me.
Ride fast be safe

Jim

Hey, I'm not sure on OEM parts from the dealer but, if you search around on the various busa sites there are quite a few people selling panels off wrecked bikes. OR, I just received an e-mail from cybercyclestuff and I was quoted $1800 for an entire carbon body minus tank. The only down side I can see is the panels aren't predrilled and sorry if you like the look of the funky headlight cuz its changed to dual side-by-side projectors. Plus, if you don't want the full kit then you can buy each panel separate and they fit with the OEM surrounding panels. No single panel is over $300.

need several body parts for wrecked 2000 blue and silver. Will probably have to buy new parts because it is unlikely to get really good used. Would appreciate any help. e-mail is plx1947@aol.com

what all's wrong with her? Atlanta Ga Law Dog has some stuff left over like forks, etc.

I bought a y2k busa that was laid down. Thought I might be getting in over my head, but the bike was not touched! just body panels. I did a lot of research on new and aftermarket, and It'll kill you. You will not find used body panels unless there in peices. I got a good guy i know that does many plastic insurance claims in my city (Vernon, British Columbia) to run some chemical tests on the fairings, and he has an exoxy stuff that holds stronger than the original. If your fairing is still intact, look into getting it rebuilt, just make sure that your body shop is good, and they know that you will be going fast. He fixed holes, rebuilt small peices, etc. Looks brand new. If your fairings are destroyed, your looking at original imports from japan.

Back