bluetooth headsets

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
The wife and I have a Scala team set but only use them to chat while we are riding two-up.  I've resisted the idea of syncing my phone saying nothing can be so important it cant wait.  Yesterday proved to me wrong.

We were on a ride with some of the DFW guys when one of the members went down (he's okay).  The rider  that went down just happened to be at the back of the pack and we didn't see it happen.  Fortunately, my wife and his wife were in a chase car, saw the accident and were able to call one of the other riders in the group that had a bluetooth headset to get us to come back.  I'll be syncing up my phone today and it will become part of my standard riding gear.

beerchug.gif
Very Good Idea!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

communication can be a life saver in more ways than one
beerchug.gif

I have one for emergency calls and also it is easier to pull off the road and make a call without taking of your gear/helmet every time!!

ThumbsUp.gif

And on a side note...how do you like the Scala teamset? The wife and I are seriously looking at these is why I am asking.

For two up, they are great and are clear to about 90, after that they get hard to hear but that may also be my helmet! They don't have the range for bike to bike, but rider passenger gets
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

For two up, they are great and are clear to about 90, after that they get hard to hear but that may also be my helmet! They don't have the range for bike to bike, but rider passenger gets
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
Thanks! may just get a pair of the Q2's instead.

thumb_up.gif

Once Diana gets comfortable enough on her bike to follow along on some rides, we will be getting the Q2

I will definetely be calling you when it's time! The money I save will be going to the HID fund.

Back