Blanca watching her favorite show

Direct TV HD theater is what the channel is called. Short of being there, seeing the bike cams in HD is downright scary ! Every monday is motorcycle monday on HD theater. They start with TT then a show that highlights european shorttrack dirt racing. Really strange, four laps on some weirdly neat bikes. They go to a diff country every week. They have been showing the TT for about 6 mos and all the episodes by now are reruns but I still watch it. They also had an excellent show called 'Twist the Throttle' which was one hour comm free HD that each week highlighted the history of a particular maker. Honda, Kawi, Suzi, Yami, Duc. Aprilia, MV Aug, all of them. Incredible to see the history and museums each one has with all their bikes in it. They had a special episode on the first full faired gsxr . It concentrated on the 86-87 era and interviewed people like Schwantz , Mammola, Spencer and others who talked about the revolution Suzi started.
Then again they had an episode on BMW that showed the germans were in fact the first company to produce a full faired bike. It was all black. Bimmer pros may know the model.
Switch to Direct TV it's worth it.

Can you tell I'm bored ! Long answer short query.

I'm stuck in Italy alone ! Frick ! Here take a look at these two pics.
And contrary to what you would think, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to find a decent pizza here !??

The future of cars EVERYWHERE and BIKES only parking if you can call them that..:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the info! I just got DirecTV a few months ago but didn't know about this. I've been watching it for the past couple hours. Good stuff!

Back