Blanca watching her favorite show

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
You know I have to say I love my wife. I am away on business and won't return for a couple weeks. I have only been gone four days but it seems I am not the only one with separation disorder. I call the wife and check on her and the kids, see how everything is going. She says all is fine but Blanca just doesn't seem the same. Wife thinks she misses me, looks a little down. Doesn't whinny when she passes. What can we do ? This is where the love comes in. About an hour later wife calls and tells me to check my email. Understand I am 6 hours ahead of east coast and this is 4 am my time. I am a little upset but oblige and open the laptop and check the email.
Below is what she sent me along with this quote.

"I put her in front on the TV and turned on her favorite show . It seems to have picked her up a bit. Come home soon we miss you ! "

Gotta love the little lady.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

Blanca watching the TT 3.JPG

Blanca watching the TT 2.JPG

Be careful your bike may go blind or get hair growing on the tires! Ilse of Man TT is about as hardcore as it gets. The Formula TT class is beyond XXX rated:laugh: If you don't mind though, what channel is that:whistle:

Direct TV HD theater is what the channel is called. Short of being there, seeing the bike cams in HD is downright scary ! Every monday is motorcycle monday on HD theater. They start with TT then a show that highlights european shorttrack dirt racing. Really strange, four laps on some weirdly neat bikes. They go to a diff country every week. They have been showing the TT for about 6 mos and all the episodes by now are reruns but I still watch it. They also had an excellent show called 'Twist the Throttle' which was one hour comm free HD that each week highlighted the history of a particular maker. Honda, Kawi, Suzi, Yami, Duc. Aprilia, MV Aug, all of them. Incredible to see the history and museums each one has with all their bikes in it. They had a special episode on the first full faired gsxr . It concentrated on the 86-87 era and interviewed people like Schwantz , Mammola, Spencer and others who talked about the revolution Suzi started.
Then again they had an episode on BMW that showed the germans were in fact the first company to produce a full faired bike. It was all black. Bimmer pros may know the model.
Switch to Direct TV it's worth it.

Can you tell I'm bored ! Long answer short query.

I'm stuck in Italy alone ! Frick ! Here take a look at these two pics.
And contrary to what you would think, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to find a decent pizza here !??

The future of cars EVERYWHERE and BIKES only parking if you can call them that..:rofl::rofl:

Italy 12.09.JPG

Italy 12.09 2.JPG

Got-Busa its Terazzo. Something EVERY home made in the 60-70s in FL had.
Some Terrazo is hideous and best left under carpet but our home has a very nice Terrazo with green accents in it.
My wife , again with the cuban connection has a cousin who works at Mia Intl Airport . He brings his equip here once every six mos and buffs it.

84Ninja , We tried but Blanca could not make the turn around the corner to get into the bedroom...azz is too fat...:rofl:

The three of us do 'Hang out' in the Florida room where Blanca normally sleeps. :laugh:

My inlaws live in apt/converted garage I'm sure he helped her. She being 5'2 110lbs , I don't think she could even lift it off the kickstand. Since I got the bike the wife has been so jealous . That is why I'm surprised she did it.
Other than that I have no idea. ??

Ba Busa now you got me thinkin' , Durn ! How did or WHO did, put the bike on the stand. ???

Maybe it was this guy, mi Hombrito ! When I'm home I can't keep the little guy off it !
I'm sure he helped in one way or another.
He's a big strong boy you know .
Wanna see his muscle ?

Future F1A Champ 9.12.09 005.JPG

Last edited:
I'm stuck in Italy alone ! Frick ! Here take a look at these two pics.
And contrary to what you would think, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to find a decent pizza here !??

I feel your pain. Pizza was my back up plan when I spent two weeks there a couple of years ago. Ultimately I spent two weeks sampling crappy pizza all over the country.

Now that is a good wife to go and do something like for you! When I can't ride I miss my 'Busa too!!:thumbsup:

Back