Blanca Busa Sends His Most Profuse Apologies to...

Here is a simple statement for everyone who missed it all............Its Winter! Less BS and More Riding is NEEDED!!!

How many more weeks and how much sooner can we make it get here if we eat that danged ground hog???

Here is a simple statement for everyone who missed it all............Its Winter! Less BS and More Riding is NEEDED!!!

How many more weeks and how much sooner can we make it get here if we eat that danged ground hog???

Send dat hog to lousiana and he'll be in a gumbo before you know what your eating.
Posted via Mobile Device

hey stang, how can you compare compassion for the hatians to him not liking gays? lol, completely different situations.:laugh:

hey stang, how can you compare compassion for the hatians to him not liking gays? lol, completely different situations.:laugh:

Not liking people cause they are gay is right. You win. Feel better and be happy.
Posted via Mobile Device

OK, That's it. We must be here everyday so as not to be in the dark on these issues.

I didnt even miss a whole day, i even posted this morning, i never do anything other than wake up and go to work in the morning. I need text alerts and a personal secretary to keep me up on the Org.:laugh:

Spring riding can't come too soon. Everybody is getting PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)

anyone he may have offended after admittedly having a few too many and posting up some no-no's
L8R, Bill. :cool:

My daddy told me you never get drunk enough to do something you didn't want to do anyway!

Remember that fat chick in high school? :whistle:

My daddy told me you never get drunk enough to do something you didn't want to do anyway!

Sounds like a story behind that comment SteveO....???

3rd from last post at 1:59 a.m.

"Drank ten beers today playin dominoes with the cubans.
Now I'm dippin Oreos in a big glass of milk as I type this.

need Thin Mints "

All I can say is lightwieght.

Beer is for breakfast.

I remember her, for some reason you didn't have much to say after you sobered up~!~ :rofl:

Back