Blanca Busa Sends His Most Profuse Apologies to...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Cabusagirl and anyone he may have offended after admittedly having a few too many and posting up some no-no's of which i have no clue but got himself banned and has been blowing up my cell with texts and requested that i make a public apology for him on his behalf since he is banned and can not post.

The dude is seriously upset with himself and evidently go'in through some severe h.org withdrawals...and please...someone...un-ban him soon before my wife sees my text count on our verizon bill.:whistle::rofl:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Cabusagirl and anyone he may have offended
SO IT A MALE?? IM CONFUSED

like i said...i ain't gotta clue what he did...alls i know is i got home from work...had a couple bud lights...then got my cell outta my tankbag and had about 8 texts from Saiid....and he was beside himself on full freak.

awwww apologizing "to" Cabusagirl doh, made it sound like she was a he and he was apologizing...

Last edited:
I'm certain things will work out for the best. This forum is well run and organized compared to the many I visit.

this is Saiid aka Blanca (espanol for "White") Busa...

displayimage.php

he rode up from palm beach a couple weeks back to ride with me....then he stopped to chat with the dude with the red&blue twirl'in light thingys on their roofs....i felt offended that he found a new friend and ditched me so i headed on home.:whistle:

Kinda ironic the dude that gets all flapped up over compassion for haiting has not compassion for gays. Guess there's not any gay haitians. If he finds out there is he may take all his donations back.
lol.

Sure it all work itself out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what happened. Seemed like a cool guy to me also. Sure everything will work out soon and they both will be back. Cap and Admins are doing a fine job. If they let one slid, they'll have to let all slid.

Definitely not two I would have thought would be banned, but I do understand, rules are rules. I'm not sure what happened, but if it was just a slip-up then hopefully it's not a perm ban.

Back