Blanca Busa Sends His Most Profuse Apologies to...

i am glad the owners, and admins keep this site friendly.....some times the the racism and bigotry goes too far.

now why would you inject that type of statement? show me where they allow bigotry or racism here... really....

Wow, I leave you kida alone for ONE DAY and all this goes down...CABusaGirl and Blanca are both gone, and I hear something about a death threat to cap, racism here, etc.

I PICK ALL THE WRONG TIMES TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am glad the owners, and admins keep this site friendly.....some times the the racism and bigotry goes too far.

I've been a member here since my ownership of a Hayabusa. I've read thousands of threads. Please point me to those of "racism and bigotry".
I've yet to read anything of the sort.???

I've been a member here since my ownership of a Hayabusa. I've read thousands of threads. Please point me to those of "racism and bigotry".
I've yet to read anything of the sort.???

Agreed: I too would like to see this "racism" you speak of.

My daddy told me you never get drunk enough to do something you didn't want to do anyway!

Remember that fat chick in high school? :whistle:

I had kinda forgot, didnt need the reminder :laugh:

I thought we had reruns hear. :rulez: I lurk a local bike forum and all the ever talk about is guns, politics and each other. A post about a bike is unusual. So much potential wasted. If I wanted to talk politics I'd go to work or the store, can't escape it in the conservative south. My vote is for riding. :whistle:

Geez! How did I miss all this drama in a few short days away from the org? Guess I need to make some calls to see whats going on around here...sheesh.

Back