Bikebandit...great Price...one Day Delivery...holy Chyt

TallTom

Registered
Ordered a set of Pirelli Angels Monday at around 10 AM. $200 flat after current rebate offered by Pirelli.

Delivered today at 4:30 PM. Date code of less than 6 months.

Fantastic!!!!

Great prices on tires over there, but terrible customer service recently. I ordered a set of Diablo's two weeks ago. The manufacturer sent the wrong size (180 rear instead of 190). Called BB and they said they'd contract the manufacturer and have them send the correct tire. They said they'd email me later that day or in the morning. That was a week ago and I haven't received an email and I can't get anyone to call me back with info. If they send me a full new set on top of the other set I wouldn't be too mad, but wow, this is ridiculous.

So great price and great deal as long as your transaction goes smoothly.

I received my Pilot road 4 190/55 and Pilot power 2CT in one day from them as well . I feel they were fair prices :)

Great prices on tires over there, but terrible customer service recently. I ordered a set of Diablo's two weeks ago. The manufacturer sent the wrong size (180 rear instead of 190). Called BB and they said they'd contract the manufacturer and have them send the correct tire. They said they'd email me later that day or in the morning. That was a week ago and I haven't received an email and I can't get anyone to call me back with info. If they send me a full new set on top of the other set I wouldn't be too mad, but wow, this is ridiculous.

So great price and great deal as long as your transaction goes smoothly.

Lots of places will price match. Not going to save much (if any) money but some folks have a different understanding of Customer service than others, so therein lies the value IMO.

Back