Bike Night in Stafford, VA

I'm not sure what is involved, but I have a shop and did my own shortning of my stock pipes and cut/wiring for frame sliders, we can look at complexity of your job and you can check my workmanship out on my bike. Perhaps we can do the install and save you some money?

Thats an idea, theres not too much wiring it just needs to be done right, and of course I have no confidence in myself making sure its a safe install, so I was curious to know who can get the job done. Maybe you can....Would be cool!

We NEED to do a half way MnG with the Va clan and the MD clan maybe in like DC or something...take pics of bikes by monuments:whistle:something...:poke:

We NEED to do a half way MnG with the Va clan and the MD clan maybe in like DC or something...take pics of bikes by monuments:whistle:something...:poke:

Always will to do that. You coming on our June 13th ride?

P.

Hey just got home from stafford...quick waxed the bike, got all the bugs off my shield and helmet, it was nice meeting everyone and I hope to see you all again sometime in the near future.

Great meeting Busa-Nick & Robot. Glad you could come out. There were several others who made it and thanks for coming out as well.

I want to thank Paul (GMbusa) for showing up early and being so supportive. Great to hang out with you again Paul. Your Busa is looking fantastic.

I was really nervous about putting this "Bike Night" together. Most of it went really good, folks talked, laughed and basically socialized just the way I had hoped it would go off. We did have some riders show up who had to make a grand entrance by reving loudly up against the limiters for what seemed like an eternity (No h.org members that I am aware of). They had to leave the same way. So I felt like that might cause us not to get invited back, but we'll see. Popo stayed away, that was good.

Thanks to Todd & Deb for showing up and being so supportive too. It's always great hanging out with you. And thanks for staying til the end.

All in all I would say it was good. I can't remember everyone's name, as I am very bad with names. Just chalk it up to old age. You young guns just wait, it's coming.

Next Saturday is our ECHR ride. I'll try to make it back for the next bike night, we'll see though. I may be too tired.

Peace all!

P.

Enjoy the few pics I took.... too busy talking to take more. Oh yeah, we probably had 30+ bikes tonight.

BikeNight060609 001.jpg

BikeNight060609 002.jpg

BikeNight060609 003.jpg

BikeNight060609 004.jpg

BikeNight060609 005.jpg

BikeNight060609 007.jpg

Last edited:
Cool pics man, I am glad it was a success and I could be apart of it with Robot, pretty good turnout for the first meeting, I am certain the next will even be better. Have a good night.

Great time:thumbsup: Glad to finally meet Busa_Nick, Postal and GMBusa, Ill post some pics in, Random Thoughts

If Lycan shows up, don't let him park next to me:poke:, the last time he did, he wouldnt even tell me his name???, he just had this "thousand yard stare":poke:

So, I just kept looking at my watch:whistle:

:poke::laugh::poke:

Lycan.jpg

I will be there this sat night. Missed last Sat because I got home late from the ECHR WV ride.

P.

:beerchug:

Nice Pics, looks like a good time. Good to see you here Postal...

If Lycan shows up, don't let him park next to me:poke:, the last time he did, he wouldnt even tell me his name???, he just had this "thousand yard stare":poke:

So, I just kept looking at my watch:whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Thats just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Bike night will be every Saturday night through the end of August.... in case anyone was wondering.

P.

:beerchug:

Back