Echr summer ride 2006 official thread

Mmmmmmm... Blackberries.

That's all folks. Paul did you post your action photos?

Thanks Warren for the pics ... and the "almost" accurate despcription of our adventures that day
smile.gif
Let's start planning the Fall Ride as soon possible so that we can ink it on our calendars.

Sorry I missed it guys...looks like a nice run...

Fall ride?! Yeah, where's the fall ride going?
biggrin.gif

Fall ride?!  Yeah, where's the fall ride going?  
biggrin.gif
Michelle:

I am going to work on Warren and DJ to make the Fall Ride more conducive to your neck of the woods.

Tom.

:-)
Hey, don't go making plans around me...you guys ride where you want and I'll try to get there...I do my best every time, just seems that it's not easy for me lately
down.gif

You're sweet though...
wink.gif

How was your weekend with the family Tom?

Let me know when and where.

I think that I might beable to help a little witht he ride info. I am from the Hampton Roads area. Not a lot of hills but i think we can do some thing.............

Fall ride?!  Yeah, where's the fall ride going?  
biggrin.gif
Michelle:

I am going to work on Warren and DJ to make the Fall Ride more conducive to your neck of the woods.

Tom.

:-)
Hey, don't go making plans around me...you guys ride where you want and I'll try to get there...I do my best every time, just seems that it's not easy for me lately
down.gif

You're sweet though...
wink.gif

How was your weekend with the family Tom?
It was good Michelle, thanks. My 14 year old son Brandon was away at youth camp all last week, so I wanted to spend time with him Saturday. Connie and my 8 year old daughter Lauren, and Brandon, left for GA yesterday for two weeks, so I wanted to spend time with them too. We went to see Pirates of the Carib.

I am kinda sad today because 1. they are gone, and 2. I am Raleigh all this week on business with no Busa! I am contemplating riding to GA on Saturday and coming home on Tuesday. It is about a 10 hour ride (Dalton, GA). I did 14 hours in the saddle when came down your way last year for the summer pre-ride. I think my butt can handle it.. :-0

I am thinking of heading down your way in a few weeks for one of our local "Glouster Gang" rides, which of course consists of you, me, and Mike. :-)

Take care,

Tom.

Let me know if you head this way...
smile.gif

Glad you got to spend time with the wife and kids; that was important...sorry you're so far from home without the Busa
down.gif

Check out Rhythm's cure all for the ironbutt issues and you should be just fine
laugh.gif

Here's my favorite shot from that short day....the rest on my webshots page under "BUSA Ride Spring 06"

IMG_0676.jpg

Looks like a great ride...maybe I can make it sometime...

where are all the incriminating photos?

<!--EDIT|SLQGSXR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153354862 -->

Back