Bike Night @ I-57 Dragstrip *PICS*

I think that would be up 4 me north is up.
You look little bit lighter than me ok if my buddy rides mine hes closer your weight? Kind lights you getting you know that facters in?
My bike average .030 or better every pass.Why you dont go bracket races??
I like races that pay.They do allow delay box in bike dont they.
My wires are soderd cant unhook.:laugh: Week before last had two .015+.012
so .042 total for 3 runs.
It's almost due west of you. Between West Frankfort and Benton IL, right next to I-57 take you about an hour to get there. Couple of busas from Princeton IN have been down a few times, 08 turbo and an 08 stock motor with an arm, both cats named Tyrone. They race @ Chandler some, if you see them ask about it.
Friday nites you can run whatever you want, saturday program has bracket racing, I'm sure they allow boxes. Bracket racing ain't my thing.
I weigh 245-250 in my shorts, you can run your bike however you want against me. We can arrange a small wager if you like. Up to $500 I got you covered. My lights are inconsistent, and they make no difference to ET, but believe I can cut a good one when I need too......

Still ain't heard from ya Billy, are ya not wanting to come see me? :moon:
I can come to Chandler if that makes it easier for ya.......

Last night was our local dragstrip's (I-57 dragstrip, Benton, IL) inaugural bike nite. Probably 300 bikes there, mostly Harley's cuz it's sponsored by our local H/D dealer, but there were qyite a few other bikes there also. I made 25 passes, best being a 6.18. Hoot (Screen name Dogman)ran a 5.98 on my bike, I was happy to see what it's capable of, now I just gotta do it myself......
The next bike night on the schedule is July 10th, I highly recommend anybody that can get to it to show up. If you're interested PM me and I will give you the details. I had a great time, and I'm sure everybody else did too.
Pics for your enjoyment......

Man....bike looks good....been along time since I've seen it. Especially after the "incident"!!

Looks like you figured out how to launch too. I'll have to try and swing down when i get back and we will see what we can do.:poke:

does I 57 have a website? alot of the people i race with have been saying they go there and im thinking about checking it out.

Man....bike looks good....been along time since I've seen it. Especially after the "incident"!!

Looks like you figured out how to launch too. I'll have to try and swing down when i get back and we will see what we can do.:poke:
Good to hear from ya John. My number is still the same, hit me up when you can. Look forward to seeing ya.
This look familiar?

old computer 669.jpg

Good to hear from ya John. My number is still the same, hit me up when you can. Look forward to seeing ya.
This look familiar?

That looks like it resembles my bike alot time ago...before many many many expensive addons were added to it... But hey that exhaust was a raffle from here lol.

Next bike night is this coming friday, August 14th at 6 pm. Anybody that lives anywhere close and wants to make some passes, or just hang out come on down. You are guaranteed to have a good time.
Feel free to PM me if you have questions...

Back