Bike Children deterant ?

so far I think the adults just look.  
beerchug.gif
Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it !! Found some big ugly chick sitting on my bike while paying for gas inside. I woulda snapped at her, but I was afraid of her, LOL !!!

Scorpio here too...mine is acting up though! My roomate called me this morning and said its going off in the garage. I dont set the alarm while its in the garage, so i dont know whats going on...she had to take the battery out of the fob???

Opps forgot to say i have researched the Scorpio and actully read the how to install but im wondering how good it is and also any other choices i may have? so far its looking good for the Scorpio.
This does the same thing as the Scorpio for 139 bucks-

http://internatrix.com/oscomme....a110181

I have the Scorpio installed on my 14...good alarm. I haven't installed this on the busa yet....but it looks good in the box  
laugh.gif
 I'll give some feedback after its installed  
winkold.gif
this looks like an awful good deal
thumb_up.gif

Some kid just jumped on your bike?
rock.gif
In IL thats a hanging offense. Jump on another mans ride is like jumping on his woman, just some things you dont do.

Anyone caught sitting on my bike will end up getting whacked with my helmet. (children excluded, but I will whack their parent instead)

Gorilla makes one thats reasonable, but that TW-400 for 139 sure looks like a deal, im almost tempted to click the buy button right now.

If I'm riding by myself I just never let my bike out of my sight and if I'm riding with a group, try to park in the middle of the group. Has worked so far, lotta people look, some of them look around then see me gazing out the (whatever establishment) window at them and they move along, so far nobody has touched that I can tell.
beerchug.gif

If I'm riding by myself I just never let my bike out of my sight and if I'm riding with a group, try to park in the middle of the group. Has worked so far, lotta people look, some of them look around then see me gazing out the (whatever establishment) window at them and they move along, so far nobody has touched that I can tell.
beerchug.gif
I wish that worked this kid tried to get on the bike like 10 feet from me I just had my back turned and BOOM on its side.... I was soooooooo .... well im sure you can guess what I was lol if the kid and his girl were not crying .... I would be in jail lol

Back