Bike Children deterant ?

Delearious02

Registered
Hello Im a newbie to the forum but I'm picking up my 08 busa next week and I want to keep people away! When I had my 07 gsxr 1000 some kid thought he was cool and tried to hop on and dropped the thing. I don't know if there is any type of alarm with sensing capabilities like the viper alarms for cars. I guess what I'm asking is there any thing I can do to help deter people from being so stupid? An alarm that senses when the bike has been moved even a inch? I know there is lojack and other things to stop against theft but honestly I'm more worried about disrespectful people, because if a real thief wants it hes going to get it.

I believe Scorpion has perimeter warnings. Many have that alarm so Im sure they will pipe up.

The scorpion even has a FM pager that lets you know someone is messing with your bike.

As cap said, others will chime in.

Chris

Opps forgot to say i have researched the Scorpio and actully read the how to install but im wondering how good it is and also any other choices i may have? so far its looking good for the Scorpio.

Installed Scorpios on my busa and harley that I bought through the group buy. They do everything you mentioned and have a anti-hijack module. I am very pleased with the system.

Hello Im a newbie to the forum but I'm picking up my 08 busa next week and I want to keep people away! When I had my 07 gsxr 1000 some kid thought he was cool and tried to hop on and dropped the thing. I don't know if there is any type of alarm with sensing capabilities like the viper alarms for cars. I guess what I'm asking is there any thing I can do to help deter people from being so stupid? An alarm that senses when the bike has been moved even a inch? I know there is lojack and other things to stop against theft but honestly I'm more worried about disrespectful people, because if a real thief wants it hes going to get it.
Hey Delearious, I'm near Richmond(Goochland), got my 08 at Ultimate Cycle, where are you getting yours from? Sorry if
offtopic.gif

500WidthBusa.jpg

Hey there im getting it from ultimate cycles too how much was yours OTD?
I delt with Barry Ragland there(heard good things about him), here is my sale info:

10% Down, with my own financing (cash to them) price was 11499. 417.47 tax + "no" dealer add ons, brought my total to 11,916.47 (I'm sure I could have haggled and done better, I think I got their first 08 back in October).

Keep your eyes open some of us "Virginians" are trying to get together for a ride. PM message anytime for information.

P.S. What color are you getting?

Sorry, but there is something about 50,000 volts going thru someones body that seems to work wonders...
Now if I can just find it!

Scorpio will do what you want just fine. The perimeter sensor will catch people off guard often as they walk next to your bike to get by it.

We should def get together and Barry told me 12050 OTD but I was going to try to get him down a bit since im putting 75% down My credit is nowhere to be found. Im getting the Black/ Orange but i love the blue with gold wheels too. in the next 3 or 4 weeks we should get together if i dont have it by then i will have most likely lost my mind.

We should def get together and Barry told me 12050 OTD but I was going to try to get him down a bit since im putting 75% down My credit is nowhere to be found. Im getting the Black/ Orange but i love the blue with gold wheels too. in the next 3 or 4 weeks we should get together if i dont have it by then i will have most likely lost my mind.
Cool, I just messaged you my contact info. Barry may have gave me a better deal since he didnt do any financing.

i have the Scorpio on my bike and love it...the perimeter alarm usually starts chirping as soon as i walk in the garage and always before i get within 5-6 feet of it
beerchug.gif

Sounds like you got it. I'm use to the tiny finger prints on the Busa when I go out. Kids love to look and touch, so far I think the adults just look.
beerchug.gif

i have the scorpio too. the perimeter sensor is bad ass, it will catch people every time. the only thing i dont like is it only works on the left side. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

i have the scorpio too. the perimeter sensor is bad ass, it will catch people every time. the only thing i dont like is it only works on the left side. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
where do you have it mounted? mine works all the way around the bike...i don't remember exactly where i mounted that part but will take a look in the morning when i get off work
beerchug.gif

Move the sensor closer to the center of the bike. I have mine velcroed to the top of the battery.

Remember, your bike parks in a lean to the left so perhaps put the sensor a little closer to the right than the left.

--Wag--

Opps forgot to say i have researched the Scorpio and actully read the how to install but im wondering how good it is and also any other choices i may have? so far its looking good for the Scorpio.
This does the same thing as the Scorpio for 139 bucks-

http://internatrix.com/oscomme....a110181

I have the Scorpio installed on my 14...good alarm. I haven't installed this on the busa yet....but it looks good in the box  
laugh.gif
 I'll give some feedback after its installed  
winkold.gif

Love my Scorpio perimiter sensor movment sensors ignition cut off and FM pager can't go wrong. Install was super easy to.
beerchug.gif

Back