Bike Can't Be Registered! Need Help!!!

Met up with my attorney yesterday and after reading bill of sale and seeing ridiculous charge of SMOG FEE $55.00 and other crap he came to a conclusion that i have a very strong case. It falls under Fraud With Compression... i think thats the term he used.. He told me they cant take the bike back from me. This dealership has been sued in past for screrwing people up...

Curious what OUTCOME your lawyer had in mind? So what if the dealer cannot take the bike from you, it is still a bike you cannot register in California????

Lots of good advice offered here, ultimately it is your decision. Best of luck.

Met up with my attorney yesterday and after reading bill of sale and seeing ridiculous charge of SMOG FEE $55.00 and other crap he came to a conclusion that i have a very strong case. It falls under Fraud With Compression... i think thats the term he used.. He told me they cant take the bike back from me. This dealership has been sued in past for screrwing people up...
You've been bent over hard, at least you're trying to get back into a standing position. Good luck :beerchug:

Dealer called and keep saying "Come on in"!!!! Feels like another scam that is about to happen.. last time they said that to me.. i was signing papers of ownership ( SCAM )

Of course the dealer cannot take it from you.....but you can unwind the transaction.

I don't really se why people are so intent on trying to get damages from the dealer. there was an error, let them fix it.

its not like you thought you were buying a new bike, and it turned out to be used.

Back