Big Bear ride

(Lamb busa @ Oct. 19 2006,19:36) O.K. it's official!
Big bear will be rode this weekend by the San Diego guys. Any body interested just P. M. me or post up for the meetin spot.
Sorry Rich and thrasher but this weekend ended up working better!!!!!
Copy

OK schedule!
Would like to be at the I15 and I138 at 8:30.  There is a mcdonalds on the east side.  Leave time from this location is 9:00.  San Diego guys 6:30 meet at the I15 and miramar,  Shell station, we will pick up xzvs on the way at the  El Norte shell at 7:00.  
Ride the 138 into arrowhead area and ride the rim of the world road, the 18, the 330.  All these roads go down to the valley floor and we ride them back up again.  It's kind of a circle, lamb will have some maps.  Does anybody know a cool place to stop for foood.  Some place near the top would be cool.  The weather shoukld be nice and the ciews should be long.
Anymore questions give me a P.M.

WTF...Lamb is due for a AZZ Whoopin'
eatme.gif

craziness!!! The 15/138 is 20 minutes from me (bottom of the Cajon Pass. I'll try to come out Sunday.

Lamb-YOu might wanna check the status of the 330 coming out of Big Bear. I've heard they're closed due to repairs. But I could be wrong.

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 19 2006,20:32)
(Lamb busa @ Oct. 19 2006,19:36) O.K. it's official!
Big bear will be rode this weekend by the San Diego guys.  Any body interested just P. M. me or post up for the meetin spot.
Sorry Rich and thrasher but this weekend ended up working better!!!!!
Copy
I'm gonna slaughter you Lamb.....I love me some Lamb-chops!!!!

ron.jpg

Bring it on little guy! You're so cute and cuddly. Like a stuffed teddy bear filled with sugar and spice!!! hahahahah

Sorry guys but the weather is just TOO NICE and some things came up in Lambs world. We will ride again Rich. Thanks for the interest.

Hope you show Ryan!!
Later

Weather has been AWESOME up here in the last few days. Low to mid -80's. Sunday should be nice.

This highway information is the latest reported as of Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 09:46 .

SR 330
[SAN BERNARDINO & RIVERSIDE CO.'S]
IS CLOSED FROM HIGHLAND AVE /IN SAN BERNARDINO/ TO THE JCT OF SR 18
/IN RUNNING SPRINGS/ (SAN BERNARDINO CO) 24 HRS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
THRU 10/24/06 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION - A DETOUR IS AVAILABLE
We won't be doing this part of the ride! Still plenty of killer roads in this area though.
Thanks for the heads up Ryan!!

I would LOVE to come on this ride, but my cosmetic's are still being painted. I will have them back on Wensday of next week. And I have my rim sitting here, just gotta put it on. Dont have the tools or stands. But I could always bring my Huffy lamb!
all_coholic.gif

you need to bring the busa V8 -- you cant possibly mess up your plastics if they aren't on the bike
all_coholic.gif

(xzvs @ Oct. 20 2006,20:45) Heh great -- a LA ride with no la guys
Not so fast there buddy, This Sunday is open for me so I will try to make it. Just hope I can keep up as it's been a VERY long time in the twistys & first time on this bike.

Can't wait to meet you KOK. I've met your exhaust through v8, it will be nice to meet the man!
No changes to the meet times , we r a GO!

New tire is on -- but I lost the damn kotter pin for the rear axle nut
BTW cycle gear mounts and balances tires for $30 (off bike)

(xzvs @ Oct. 21 2006,16:08) New tire is on -- but I lost the damn kotter pin for the rear axle nut
twowheeltires is cheaper...way cheaper.

See you guys at 0630. Lets have fun and ride smart.

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 21 2006,19:22)
(xzvs @ Oct. 21 2006,16:08) New tire is on -- but I lost the damn kotter pin for the rear axle nut
twowheeltires is cheaper...way cheaper.

See you guys at 0630.  Lets have fun and ride smart.
not when you factor in gas in the truck driving to santee
wow.gif

Back