Big Bear ride

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
San Diego guys want a road trip. Partially to celebrate devil dog's return to the states and the weather is just about to make this part of the world unrideable til April.
The thought was to meet at I15 and the 138. ride the big bear area, lots of twisties and lots of fun!
This post is to get feedback and see what the interest level is among the socal riders for one weekend or the other. Post up if interested and post up your preference if you have any,
THANKS in advance!
details to follow!

Unless somethings pops up I'm in (wooo shouldn't says pops -- still on orig rubber with the two plugs)

I'd like to do it the 22nd..... I can make the 29th work, but this weekend is completely open for me.  Either way, I'm down.

PING.....Nelson
PING.....Chris (providing your bike is ready...it should be)
<marquee>PING.....Ron</marquee>

22nd & I can probably make it. 29th & I'm in Palm Springs again on My anniversary celebration of 17years.

I can make the 29th
rock.gif
...no can do the 22nd
sad.gif

Why dont we try for something the first week of November. Seem like most rider have something going on one week or the other ?

Jst a suggestion .

Well, we here in socal are nothing if not flexible! Does the first week in Nov. stick in anyones gullet?
By the responses so far the 29th is way ahead, sorry Devil dog! If the 4th of Nov. seems better we can give it a try. The later it gets though, the more pontential problems we have of running into the first big storm of the year. Rich and thrasher being available on the 29th does increase the chances of it happening that weekend according to Lamb, whatever weight that holds!!!
Any L. A. folk interested, post up or show up, it doesn't matter!
COME ONE COME ALL! All bikes welcome!

I can probably meet you Gents somewhere along the route, problem for me is that since I started with a employer, I'll only be able to play for little while. I'm working night shifts, 1830-0630...

(busahaya @ Oct. 18 2006,03:00) I can probably meet you Gents somewhere along the route, problem for me is that since I started with a employer, I'll only be able to play for little while. I'm working night shifts, 1830-0630...
We will kidnap you!! will that help!!!
biggrin.gif

would love to join u guys but my baby wont be ready till the end of nov. insurance company has already cut the check but im doing some upgrades to my baby.
SHOCKED.gif

(Lamb busa @ Oct. 17 2006,23:44) Well, we here in socal are nothing if not flexible!  Does the first week in Nov. stick in anyones gullet?  
By the responses so far the 29th is way ahead, sorry Devil dog!  If the 4th of Nov. seems better we can give it a try.  The later it gets though, the more pontential problems we have of running into the first big storm of the year.  Rich and thrasher being available on the 29th does increase the chances of it happening that weekend  according to Lamb, whatever weight that holds!!!
Any L. A. folk interested, post up or show up, it doesn't matter!
COME ONE COME ALL!  All bikes welcome!
I m down for a ride  this week end
22nd . The weather looks good.

big bear or just a local ride is fine by me .

O.K. it's official!
Big bear will be rode this weekend by the San Diego guys. Any body interested just P. M. me or post up for the meetin spot.
Sorry Rich and thrasher but this weekend ended up working better!!!!!

(Lamb busa @ Oct. 19 2006,19:36) O.K. it's official!
Big bear will be rode this weekend by the San Diego guys.  Any body interested just P. M. me or post up for the meetin spot.
Sorry Rich and thrasher but this weekend ended up working better!!!!!
No Ron... No Rich
crazy.gif

Back