Big 26 yesterday.

I appreciate her efforts, and that's cool - but that's the saddest busa I have seen :poke:

Luckily her hotness makes up for her cake decorating skills! :laugh:

P.S. - Please take that in the "congrats bro, you have a cute g/f" way, and not me being a lecherous old man :beerchug:

well the the wife said thank you fine sir for the compliment about her looks, but she also said you can kiss her arse about putting down her cake.:rofl::rofl:

I appreciate her efforts, and that's cool - but that's the saddest busa I have seen :poke:

Luckily her hotness makes up for her cake decorating skills! :laugh:

P.S. - Please take that in the "congrats bro, you have a cute g/f" way, and not me being a lecherous old man :beerchug:

My 26th is in jan... I showed my gf ur cake and told her, don't worry about making a pretty Busa cake, just make my Busa pretty lol.

Happy Birthday - 26 is a great age - enjoy it! By the way - maybe I'm gett'in old but you and wifey look about the same age as some of the older tricker treaters that are coming to my door for Halloween tonight :) To put this in perspective I've been riding motorcycles longer than you been here upon the earth... Go figure...

Back