Biden for a 2nd term - "you cannot be serious"

mark3evo

Registered
as John Mckenroe used to say "you cannot be serious"

his Dementia is getting worse and the decline is there to see - sad for him and his family
time to retire.
No way can the Most powerful country in the world have an empty sock puppet as a leader

You thinks that the US is the only country where the so called leaders are an absolute joke? These 2 have been running(ruining) the netherlands for a long time with scandal after scandel....nobody in there right mind would ever vote for these clowns, not even if your brain works like a chicken nugget, but still they were selected to destroy Holland, the smallest country witch was known for being a rich country. And its not only the Netherlands, just google for health ministers to have a good laugh....its a joke, and the joke is on you and me.
rutte.jpg

balk.jpg

rutte.jpg

balk.jpg

No I don’t think US is the only country with joke leaders
The difference is the rest are psychopaths Witt functioning brains
Netherlands controlled by EU unelected puppet masters

Thats absolutly true, but dont forget that it doesn't mather who they show you as the supposed leader of a country, there all nothing but sockpuppets, you jam your arm up there azz and make them blah blah, and the common folk now have someone to point there finger at. Things are run way beyond our reach, i'll even bet my life that none of these figures are really known to us, and the only one who is really to blame is us, cause we keep on believing an authority that keeps chaos out of our lives. The moment we all realize that its them that are creating all wars, inflation, medical problems, poop food, poverty wich creates criminals.....need i go on?
There fight for the great reset, also created the great wake up, so faith in these leeches are dropping each day more and more.
Its not for nothing that they also created the so called alternative media like a Carlson....a catchnet for those who fall of there believes...good thing is, once those pink glasses are off, the picture becomes way more easy to see, so even these false profets are failing in there job to keep the people a sleep.....all there work with years of indocternation is now falling apart, cause the folks who see through ALL lies, will teach there own childeren that life is not what they tell you....so keep faith, they work in decades, and like always, they will fail and have to start giving some faith back in order to stay in control

Back