Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

If this was a scam then yes he made off with $450. But if I was legit and he actually did pay to have it crates up then I can't be mad about that. But he needs to give some proof of what and why he paid $450 for.

Why ? he had the money , had the motor crated, sitting at the dock waiting to ship ......... total and absolute BS. This guy is an absolute and very obvious scammer, and still scamming

Why ? he had the money , had the motor crated, sitting at the dock waiting to ship ......... total and absolute BS. This guy is an absolute and very obvious scammer, and still scamming

I all along have thought this crating shipping seemed fishy. I sold a motor to a guy in Washington, shipping was $260. I had $10 in materials (2 2x4s/ screws), I got a pallet from behind harbor freight $0, I got a large cardboard box out of harbor fright dumpster $0. Cost to ship including crating materials $270.

So if in fact the engine was "crated" and taken to the shippers door, your telling me they was gonna ship that to way down under for under $450????? Ok maybe

If you didn't end up shipping the "crated" motor then you would be refunded or never have had to pay for shipping????

So tell me again even if u built a steel box around the motor how much did this "crate" cost?

I also understand a small handling fee for gas an time but not $450!

Maybe it's just me but I don't want the hassle of shipping something over seas as a seller and as a buyer If its that hard to get a motor down under then part that mofo out to recoup some of your $$ and go get a newer bike.

07 hayabusa engine complete

this motor is still listed on rag's list (as of afternoon 2/21/13). I haven't read this entire thread, due to it's biblical size, so maybe this has already been pointed out...

That listing sure does look similar, good find.

I have been reading this since the start a couple weeks ago (trying like Hell to keep my mouth shut) and it is way past time for something to be resolved here!

my man what ever u say...i sent u the money and its on its way.. do what u have to do i have my receits for the shipping u called me 3 days later after u sent money flipping out asking for your money back no shipping company do not refund money if u paid them to pick something up....

You paid them to pick something up, but they didn't ship it? I just don't see how that equals $450, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps you should post the name and number of the shipping company so others in FL will not use them. Perhaps you could contact your lawyer that you advised on this case about getting a portion of the money back from the shipping company since they only did a portion of the job.

Just some ideas for you to ponder.

You paid them to pick something up, but they didn't ship it? I just don't see how that equals $450, but I could be wrong.

Perhaps you should post the name and number of the shipping company so others in FL will not use them. Perhaps you could contact your lawyer that you advised on this case about getting a portion of the money back from the shipping company since they only did a portion of the job.

Just some ideas for you to ponder.

:thumbsup:

Looking for some swamp land in Florida also, can you help me with that also?

my man what ever u say...i sent u the money and its on its way.. do what u have to do i have my receits for the shipping u called me 3 days later after u sent money flipping out asking for your money back no shipping company do not refund money if u paid them to pick something up....

Lets see some pics!! Post up your receipts. Then MAYBE some of us will believe you!!! Drawing the line right here _______________:watching: :war:

Lets see some pics!! Post up your receipts. Then MAYBE some of us will believe you!!! Drawing the line right here _______________:watching: :war:

I agree. Show some proof of your efforts. You post a letter from you "lawyer" but nothing to show anything else. I call BS.

hey and if you don't get the money blame it on postal service..

Friday morning,just checked bank account balance,still says zero.
Post the receipt you got when you sent the money pwall.

Dude your getting scammed. Anyone with an ounce of legitimacy would have taken pics and have reciepts and bills of lading for a sale of this size especially over seas. I sell bike parts and ship all over the place. Ive done this on rags list and eGay for years shipping motors and parts and not once has there ever been any issue even shipping over seas. I didnt read this entire thread either but all the signs are your being hosed. You have the guys physical info and interstate as well as international fraud is a serious felony no matter how small the amount. Start by contacting the FBI internet crimes division.

Back