Best way to wash a '99 Copper Hayabusa?

Thanks Pro and Devldog. Will do
smile.gif

Btw, is it normal to have a valve tap when the bike is idling? (It ticks 2x per second, not loud, but mildly).

Kurt

My suggestions for a vanity plate:

COPPER
CPPR
CPPRLVR
PENNY

Enjoy the new ride! As for the tires, Pilot Power 2CTs!!!

BF

Thank you guys!! I just bought a pair of Bridgestone BT 021 just a few minutes ago (Thanks for your suggestions, Busafett- Maybe I'll see you around MD
smile.gif

glad it all worked out. I went form 600's to 750's then climbed on a busa If u went that route go easy on her it's not that brakes are bad it's just that it accelerates that quickly.
laugh.gif

Well being how lazy he was on sending you your keys and title, bike arriving with bald tires, Good chance that he slacked up on doing a proper service here and there. So that tap you here prob is just valve(s) need to be adjusted. No big deal. Just find a respectable place to do it. Oil change and so forth be good to add in while you at it. If you haven't already.

What it Idling at? Should be 1150-1250ish or so. Any lower is no good.

Re: Best way to wash a '99 Copper Hayabusa?

Man-O-Man this thread was a stressful read!!!

As someone who has dreamed of owning a '99 Copper, let me say congrats and I hope going through all of the "key and title trouble" was worth it!!

All the best,
Steven

How did I miss this thread back in August???? Wow, thought I read them all :laugh:

No keys, no pics :whistle: we have oRg members inside the post office you know :laugh:

Congratz, looking forward to lots of pix :poke:

Re: Best way to wash a '99 Copper Hayabusa?

Best thing to wash it with would be black paint so she looks like this and is the fastest color...hahaha

congrats

WOW .....................Look at that .....I am in Love ....:My Busa will look like that some day ......:please:please:

Back