Best way to wash a '99 Copper Hayabusa?

Post the tracking # so we can all watch...when the Org goes down...
winkold.gif

well good luck with everything lets just hope everything goes good when you get the keys "tomorrow" and turn it over

been following this post for days. you are to nice of a guy. i would be flipping out on him. hope it all works out. it is 12:05 eastern time. any keys or title yet?

Well, fellows, I am happy to say the title and key are in my possession!
beerchug.gif
Thank you for your support and suggestions regarding this ongoing fiasco.

I went down to start her up, but first I tried unlocking the Xena Disc lock, among other things. I put the key in the lock, but nothing. The damned lock won't open, wtf! The damned thing is screaming in my ear as I try to get it open. Sh!t! Then I decide to try a different key, maybe this one is it (Its kinda dark). It goes in but still won't open. Damned thing is screaming like a MFR. I'm thinking that I can't believe this, after finally getting the keys for the bike, I can't get the disclock off!! I go back inside and look at all the keys I have, and dagnammit, wouldn't you know it, there are the Xena keys that I overlooked
banghead.gif
rofl.gif
. I was sweating thinking I had to get the darn lock cut off!! Wife yelled at me..boy did I feel like an idiot
pillepalle.gif

So I go back into the garage, take the lock off, and crank her up. Starts up right away and sounds wonderful. No ugly sounds or smoke. Just the unusual smell of asbestos wafting up from the cockpit(Is this normal? It went away, btw). I took it up and down the street. The power is effortless! No jerking or bucking from low rpm start (remember, I've been driving an '84 Ninja..the only bike I've ever owned). The thing sounds like a Millenium Falcon! Incredible.. I Love it. Now I just have to get it inspected and titled. Thank you guys again for your help!!
beerchug.gif
Will give a report on it once I get a tag for it.

beerchug.gif

woot.gif
 Let the celebration begin, first some new tires, a nice long ride...  

kickass.gif

banana.gif

ukliam3.gif

muscle.gif

pirate.gif
blonde.gif

super.gif

Glad you finally got the keys and title. Now get her cleaned up and get ridin'. Be safe and get some new tires first though.
beerchug.gif

rofl.gif
OMG, the disc lock made me fall out! I say that because that sound exactly like something I would do. Very glad you got the keys and she is ok. Very happy for you my friend.
laugh.gif

Thank you so much, gentleman.
beerchug.gif
Ownership is really even more exciting and gratifying when I have you guys backing me up and cheering me on. You all are real brothers. I really appreciate it.
bowdown.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
cheerleader.gif
banana.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back