Best friend went down today in front of me

The guy who owns the impound lot told my buddy that in the 26 years he's owned his business, that's he's never seen a bike come in that destroyed and talked to the owner again, pictures just don't really do it justice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Still rather curious how they found themselves off the road to begin with, before going airborne... that section of road looks like it's fairly straight, but something musta cause Jace to depart the roadway.

Denver's back sure doesn't look pain-free.... hope they got her on the Good Stuff..... Oxycontin is most definitely The Shiz to have....

Praying for a speedy recovering..... damnation, that ZX-14 looks pretty gnarley... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

If they hadn't landed in the ditch they may have bought the farm...I think they got lucky to land in the grass....or at least end their slide in the grass. Lil Guy...I am nauseous to see this situation...I can't imagine what it was like to witness this...Thank GOD..they weren't killed or maimed. It will take months for the scars to heal...ouch

A full suit gets kinda hot and uncomfortable for long rides but i dont blame you.I get geared up always on the street or dirt.My inlaws wear nothing for a helmet, no gloves and the mother in law wears crocks on the trike.I always get on them about gear, byt they say, its too hot or its too uncomfortable or whatever.I just say how are your hands and feet going to feel when they are shredded up from the asphalt.They think I am to criticle but I want piece of mind when I am out.

Your 100% right

Back