Beretta anyone ?

Yes 1911 is still alive and well. In fact some of the more elite units still use them from special makers. I was just mentioning recent Army tests in 1984 when they looked to replace it.
The Colt did not pass and there was another submitted from Les Baer I believe I'm not sure.
Just a simple choice between the two with no other factors I would take a 1911 but like I said it takes more skill and mental conditioning to be competent with one.

Maybe that hk45 will se service one day.

1911's are the bee's knees if you ask me. But I still like well built guns. The one in the op is deff one I can appreciate.

Nice iron.
Posted via Mobile Device

How about this for a 1911 design ?
10mm.

Combat 10.JPG

Wanna sell it? Lol

I've been look at the delta elites for some time now. Didn't know they offered the 10 in any other model. As of now I'm torn between a dan wesson bobtail 10 in 4" or the delta elite.
Posted via Mobile Device

That Colt was a special run of 500 only made back in the mid 80s.
It has an Electroless-Nickel finish. NIB, again never cocked or had its slide drawn.
And sorry Adam wont let me sell any of his guns.
:laugh:

I do have a Factory Camo Sig 229 in .40 NIB that may be available.
Approx 7-8yrs old.

My buddy would want that sig. I'm not too into them yet. Nothing against them though. Just never owned or shot one. I love their 1911 and the burlwood grips.

Kinda what I figured about the limited run. Never heard of a colt 10mm outside of customs and the delta. Dunno why the 10mm doesn't catch on. Its a pretty nice round.
Posted via Mobile Device

That 10mm is a smoker.
Shoots FLAT out to 100.

Ever seen a MP5/10....???
Whewwww Dogggie !

Ask your friend abotu the Sig and LMK

My two Autos are the Beretta M9 and Sig P239. I only shoot for fun, but never a misfeed or jam with either. I can't say that for any 1911 I have shot. If you don't know that grip safety intimately, the gun jams. Granted, practice makes perfect, but if you are not LE or Military, practice comes when you can. As far as the plastic guns: Fine for LE, but when I pass on my all-metal weapons will serve my children well.

8040 mini cougar 40 s&w beretta find it 4 me ive been through the auctions..hard find should never let mine go
Posted via Mobile Device

GUN PRON :cheerleader:

Love Beretta(s) :thumbsup:

I'm kinda partial to the vertec version...my paws aren't that big and the vertec
is a little more comfy

berettatarget1.jpg

My standard 92...

beretta5.jpg

beretta4.jpg

To the glock owners...I've have/had around....lets just say a couple dozen
guns +...all have shot...everytime...without a jam...and NONE are glocks.

You don't have to drive an ugly truck, you don't have to marry an ugly woman,
and you don't have to shoot an ugly gun...Back away from the block of poo.

Just kidding...glocks are all right. Just get a tad annoyed when people think
glock has a some kind of monoply on a functioning firearm. I call it the "tommy
lee jones syndrom". I worked at a gun shop for a while and a guy walks in
with his daughter..."honey...what's the ugliest gun in the case."
She points to glock...he say's, "that's right but it fires everytime..."

Yeah so does the Sig on hip and all the other ones in my safe...:banghead:

X2. I lol at people that mark out to a particular style and say its more reliable than one that's been proven as reliable if not more. Can't say I've ever had a misfeed or jam in any of my smiths, glocks, colts, or any gun I've owned for that matter that wasn't either mag or user related. Limp wristing any auto will cause a malfunction eventually.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here's my newest 1911. 5" stainless smith full guide rod crimson trace lots of little factory options. Sweet gun. Becoming my fav shootoer.

Photo5.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Here's my newest 1911. 5" stainless smith full guide rod crimson trace lots of little factory options. Sweet gun. Becoming my fav shootoer.

Photo5.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Ohhh...I'm very partial to 1911(s)

Why .45 ACP...cause they don't make a .46 :laugh:

Here is another fine shootin iron.
92-I Steel
All steel frame again with frame mounted safety.

Also Colt series 80 Stainless Steel.
THIS GUN IS THE VERY FIRST STAINLESS STEEL 1911 COLT EVER PRODUCED(see archive letter)
I got it from Greg Martin auctions. Still cannot believe how little I won it for and still cannot believe how much I got for it when I sold it .
It is one that I truly miss but at the time bills were due and it was easy cuz a friend had been pestering me about it for a while. I gave him the opp to step up and he did.
They all work fine and it takes alot of ammo to prove one better.
After working on range for almost 8yrs I saw most malfunctions were due to operator error not the gun no matter the make.

Beretta 92-I Steel 011.jpg

Colt 1911 Series 80 first stainless 010.jpg

Colt 1911 Series 80 first stainless 008.jpg

Hey Blanca your not alone buddy...
I feel your pain...

My PYTHON blued, bought unfired...
(course I fired it :laugh:)

Python1.jpg

Casualty of the times...

Here's another Python pic. It gets used quite a bit.

IMG_1621.jpg

Back