Opinion time

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I'm toying with the idea of painting the busa. Nothing wrong with the plastics on there, just like the idea of being custom. Is anyone familiar with the E46 BMW M3, 2000 to 2006 ? One of the colors for this car was Laguna Seca Blue, which is almost a turqoise but a little darker. I'm thinking of painting the bike that color and having the frame blacked out as well as the exhaust. I have never seen one this color so i'd like to know what you guys think.

thumb_up.gif
or
thumb_down.gif

I like the original look myself.Mine is 06 dark red and black and i love it just the way she is!
Just my .02 cents.

Hey man, who cares what anybody else thinks. Do it if it makes you happy.

+1
thumb_up.gif

I know YOU ASKED for opinions but there's absolutely nothing wrong with going against the grain if you're happy with the results. No one looking at your bike has to ride it, pay for it, or even look at it. Do YOU.

I always loved that color on the M3's, don't know how it would look on a busa.

laguna_seca_blue_e46_m3.jpg

If you want it green with pink polkadots GO FOR IT. It is your bike and should be how YOU want it.

I think it would be sharp as hell that color!
ThumbsUp.gif

If you want it green with pink polkadots GO FOR IT. It is your bike and should be how YOU want it.
+1 It's your bike... do what you want. The thought crossed my mind too so I'll be saving some $ and buying a complete second body - 1 to customize and 1 stays stock, just in case...

Go for it. I shot mine Porsche guards red shortly after I got it. There wasn't anything wrong with it I just wanted that color. Did the dash also. Chicks like pix with a Busa.

thumb_down.gif
 at the Stealership we call it "Smurf blue" bleh, just my opinion  
laugh.gif
But really if we all liked the same things, how boring would it be, do whatever floats your boat...or rides your bike I guess

+1

It's your ride man. No one else will be riding it, cleaning it, staring at it on days when you don't ride. Dreaming about it and the compliments she will get when it's done.

Just saying...

LOL

--Nanwags

Back