Beotch Killa!!!

Projekt

Registered
rant.gif
pissed.gif

This may be familiar to folks exposed to the military environment either through service or employment with or near the DOD.
Regarding the ladies, make up your mind. Either be friendly or don't be, receptive or repulsive.
What have we come to?
Fellas, in your experience, have you run across some overzealous women who will press the harrassment button at the drop of a hat like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? I am sure you have and know what I am talking about. I guess we are dealing with the irrational/emotional side when a lady does that sort of thing.
A buddy of mine advised me to stay away from a certain lady who I have been friendly with recently. She is always all smiles and receptive when I am around. I (honestly) have complemented her respectfully, without any gutter material or double entendres. She has been conversational and never seemed unbalanced always displaying relaxed body language and being flirtatious to a very obvious degree. So, yesterday, I asked her if she was seeing anybody around here. She got ugly quick, saying that she has a husband and family at home, and why would she need a man around here. I noticed her agitation and deserted the issue. Today her demeanor was different which I picked up on immediately, so I kept it platonic.
Fug it!
My buddy tells me that she approached him saying that she would report me next time. My blood boiled and I thought WTF! Add another to the B!tch list. How dare she? Who the fug does she think she is? Going around spreading this sort of trash to anyone that would listen.
I know this is a no win situation as the hat is always tipped in their favor but for crying out loud, I feel like reporting her for defamation.
How the fug can she get to that conclusion?
Problem is that these chics have too much power and you gotta walk on eggshells around them with the whole sexual harrassment environment being what it is.
This sure looks like a bash thread but It is what it is.. I am just pissed!
rant.gif

rant.gif

Guess I better add this. The reason I thought she was single is because I have seen her taking pictures with some young soldiers. One of them picked her up and cradled her as she giggle for the camera. To me that is not the type of behavior a married woman would undertake. Also, she was known to spend alot of time with a male peer some time ago but he hasn't been around lately.
WTF?

we've got a couple in my unit like that. For the most part the women are ok. Word gets out quick with the ones that get a kick out of reporting ya to MEO. My opinion it's an attention thing. I'm sure there's a few cases of mistreatment, but come on. Not everyone.

One of our women enjoyed flirting to get what she needed. One day they told her no and she reported a handfull of guys. go figure.

Unfortunately in these situations, the guy is guilty from the beginning. It is up to us to prove we didn't do something wrong. In my Naval career, I have been fortunate enough to A) not work in the same environment for the most part and B) the ladies that I did work with were not of the type you are mentioning.

Don

Back