Because they are Evil

???

Do you know what would have happened if the crowd reached Pence and Palosi? Nobody does. Can you measure emotion at any given time? No. That entire situation was out of control and very dangerous.
Hi. You are correct that no body knows what would have happened if they meet with them. So do you think the croud would have hurt them? As I do not think they would have but who knows. Were they lead by the FBI? I do not know as no one does as yhe FBI will not answer questions about it. Also I do not know what I would have done if I was there. I know I would not hurt any one. I myself does not think Joe got over 80,000,000 votes But deep done I do hope he did because if he did not than the USA is in a hole lot of trouble. Do you speek Spanish?

He has how many indictments against him? Was impeached twice (not successfully) for good reason.....

This is the kind of leader you would like to be in charge of your country?

Yikes!
Hi. Yes I do. Look at NY City no crime but $355,000,000. The banks even said that the were happy with the deal. You ever taken a loan on your house? If you say your house is worth $500.000. and the bank said OK we will give you what you want say $250,000 you pay it all back. Now the government lawers go to and say you commited fraud they want $10,000,000 frpm you. You think wow that is BS. And they did spy on Trump. I think that he will beat all of the cases. Is he perfect H - - - NO. I think he used every loop hole to save $ he could. I know I take every tax brake that I can. Do not forget that 94% of the news was negative about him. If every body talked bad about you what do you think people that do not know you would thonk of you? If a good Denocrat would run I would vote for him or her.

They were looking for and calling out for Nancy...and chanting "hang Pence" so anything would be on the table methinks......

And Pence like an idiot endorsed and supports Trump to this day
The support Trump at all costs thing confuses me. It’s so ridiculous it’s like out of a movie plot you would scoff at. Trump has a huge loyal following but it seems like there’s something more to the equation.
Now I’m starting to sound like Zerks lol.

The support Trump at all costs thing confuses me. It’s so ridiculous it’s like out of a movie plot you would scoff at. Trump has a huge loyal following but it seems like there’s something more to the equation.
Now I’m starting to sound like Zerks lol.
If we look back on some of the dictators in history, they garnered very loyal and dedicated followers....

Trump has this ability to gather in followers who will continue to do so regardless of what he does.

I don't get the women followers, he has shown himself to be a misogynistic womanizer who has little respect for women yet his female followers are blind to this.....

Writing short stories isn't going to convince me of your view-point so you might as well save your fingers....

Brevity is your friend....

Go re-watch the entire video, Trump was like a little child with real-life dolls to play with.......if he ever gets back into power again, that will spell the end of the US as you know it.

As for riots and attacks leading up to the election, what did you really expect when for the last 4 years, Trump supporters have been whipped up to a frenzy by Trump and his rhetoric.....if anything happens, it will fall squarely on his shoulders as he called for it through subversive means.....

Biden ain't the man, nor is Trump, one is a doddering old man, the other is dangerous...
I am not writing shorts stories... I am simply taking the time to explain what I see and believe is happening.

The path we are on now spells doom and destruction of our county. All reversing 91 Executive orders in the 1st 100 days was throw this country into chaos.

Putting a no cash bail policy in cities where crime is rampant is simply more of creating the chaos the leftist democrats and Rino's want to see happen.

Why?

Because it is how the old playbook works.

Create a big negative event (problem ) , wait for the outcry from the citizens affected, ( reaction )

then offer a solution to the problem ( solution ) created that puts in place more control over the citizens that

pay taxes to fund all this draconian and totalitarian stupidness.

See how it works? Problem reaction solution... over and over.

See why the following phrase was created? It is "NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE". A democrat favorite behind closed doors.

You and many others have a severe case of TDS. Its okay... the good news is that it's not fatal.

If Trump is re elected and the war in Ukraine ends in 24 hours as Trump is said he will do... Which man in the Oval Office will be recorded as the most dangerous to have in office when Putin goes on a giant military conquest?

If the southern border is shut down and the wall completed and manned as necessary to slow the illegal flow of illegal aliens into our country along with the fentanyl, prostitution, and other illegal activities being performed by the cartels on a massive scale... who will be on the record as the most dangerous president?

If our oil fields are re opened on the scale they were in the past that made us energy independent and exporters
of oil based energy what will be the result?

1. Will it result in reduced cost of domestic fuel prices therefor lowering the cost of doing business, food production and transportation?
2. Will it mean more jobs and new pipelines built that employ people with good paying jobs that in turn generate more tax revenue?
3. Will it mean we will no longer buy foreign oil that funds our enemies that wish us harm in other parts of the world?

You and many others here have blinders on... its okay... people see what they want to see.

And lastly.... here is your TDS ignorance on full display.... it's not just Trump supporters that are complaining about the current administration.

Biden poll results are the lowest of any president in history across all labeled groups of people you can think of. Safety concerns of private citizens especially in border areas as well as inner cities where illegals are being dumped off in record numbers is affecting the well being of millions of Americans right now. Go ahead and deny all of that as you most likely will do. Some people just can't admit what their eyes and ears see and hear.

Last edited:
He has how many indictments against him? Was impeached twice (not successfully) for good reason.....

This is the kind of leader you would like to be in charge of your country?

Yikes!
The indictments are mostly made up law fare attacks on Trump and most are unraveling on a pace that is sure to piss you off.

None of this is new.... the left has been on the attack since 2015.... I guess you didn't notice that.

I am good with Vivek.... that guy would start cutting government fat like a machete through a big 500 lb pile of lard.

In the state of the union address Mike Johnson ( Speaker of the House ) while sitting behind Brandon gave us the truth detector of fact and fiction in real time by shaking his head yes or no in sync to the non stop dribble coming out of Brandons mouth. Bydun is so full of crap the place must have stunk when he was done.

I am not writing shorts stories... I am simply taking the time to explain what I see and believe is happening.

The path we are on now spells doom and destruction of our county. All reversing 91 Executive orders in the 1st 100 days was throw this country into chaos.

Putting a no cash bail policy in cities where crime is rampant is simply more of creating the chaos the leftist democrats and Rino's want to see happen.

Why?

Because it is how the old playbook works.

Create a big negative event (problem ) , wait for the outcry from the citizens affected, ( reaction )

then offer a solution to the problem ( solution ) created that puts in place more control over the citizens that

pay taxes to fund all this draconian and totalitarian stupidness.

See how it works? Problem reaction solution... over and over.

See why the following phrase was created? It is "NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE". A democrat favorite behind closed doors.

You and many others have a severe case of TDS. Its okay... the good news is that it's not fatal.

If Trump is re elected and the war in Ukraine ends in 24 hours as Trump is said he will do... Which man in the Oval Office will be recorded as the most dangerous to have in office when Putin goes on a giant military conquest?

If the southern border is shut down and the wall completed and manned as necessary to slow the illegal flow of illegal aliens into our country along with the fentanyl, prostitution, and other illegal activities being performed by the cartels on a massive scale... who will be on the record as the most dangerous president?

If our oil fields are re opened on the scale they were in the past that made us energy independent and exporters
of oil based energy what will be the result?

1. Will it result in reduced cost of domestic fuel prices therefor lowering the cost of doing business, food production and transportation?
2. Will it mean more jobs and new pipelines built that employ people with good paying jobs that in turn generate more tax revenue?
3. Will it mean we will no longer buy foreign oil that funds our enemies that wish us harm in other parts of the world?

You and many others here have blinders on... its okay... people see what they want to see.

And lastly.... here is your TDS ignorance on full display.... it's not just Trump supporters that are complaining about the current administration.

Biden poll results are the lowest of any president in history across all labeled groups of people you can think of. Safety concerns of private citizens especially in border areas as well as inner cities where illegals are being dumped off in record numbers is affecting the well being of millions of Americans right now. Go ahead and deny all of that as you most likely will do. Some people just can't admit what their eyes and ears see and hear.
The fact that there is a term called "TDS" is a real indication that he is a dangerous person to have in charge....

He is just a very flawed and entitled man that has attracted followers like many other dictatoresque people have in the past...

IF he was to get back into the White House, we'll see what he can do.....

As I've very clearly pointed out, Biden is NOT the man for the job but neither is Trump....

The Democrats are hanging their hat on a very old man....but so are the Republicans.....

in the end, people living in the US who are either democrat or republican are still Americans.....sometimes this is becoming a "us and them" kind of thing.....which isn't good.....

Last edited:
The indictments are mostly made up law fare attacks on Trump and most are unraveling on a pace that is sure to piss you off.

None of this is new.... the left has been on the attack since 2015.... I guess you didn't notice that.

I am good with Vivek.... that guy would start cutting government fat like a machete through a big 500 lb pile of lard.

In the state of the union address Mike Johnson ( Speaker of the House ) while sitting behind Brandon gave us the truth detector of fact and fiction in real time by shaking his head yes or no in sync to the non stop dribble coming out of Brandons mouth. Bydun is so full of crap the place must have stunk when he was done.
Everything Trump is getting has been brought on by who?.............Trump, that's who......

This Vivek person is a right wing extremist and the US would come apart at the seams with him in any sort of position of authority....he's very dangerous.

Hi. You are correct that no body knows what would have happened if they meet with them. So do you think the croud would have hurt them? As I do not think they would have but who knows. Were they lead by the FBI? I do not know as no one does as yhe FBI will not answer questions about it. Also I do not know what I would have done if I was there. I know I would not hurt any one. I myself does not think Joe got over 80,000,000 votes But deep done I do hope he did because if he did not than the USA is in a hole lot of trouble. Do you speek Spanish?
I honestly don’t think they would have hurt them but there’s definitely a chance they might have.
I do speak Spanish; not sure how it relevant here lol.

Hi. That is funny as for I really do think he will bring back much needed law and order to the [ was ] good old USA.

Then you’re as deluded as all the other trump lovers. Trump is a lying adulterous traitorous SOB that doesn’t give a shiite about you or anyone else. The evidence is obvious and overwhelming. Read Elmer Gantry or watch the movie even. Make your own comparison. Trump makes Gantry look like an amateur.

The fact that there is a term called "TDS" is a real indication that he is a dangerous person to have in charge....

He is just a very flawed and entitled man that has attracted followers like many other dictatoresque people have in the past...

IF he was to get back into the White House, we'll see what he can do.....

As I've very clearly pointed out, Biden is NOT the man for the job but neither is Trump....

The Democrats are hanging their hat on a very old man....but so are the Republicans.....

in the end, people living in the US who are either democrat or republican are still Americans.....sometimes this is becoming a "us and them" kind of thing.....which isn't good.....
TDS got its start in 2015 before he was elected. Trump is a threat to the Swamp / Deep State or whatever you want to call it. Trump didn't have enough time to turn this country around with his policies. Their is no fast quick cure for what ails this countries economy. A big part of how we got here economically is due to the 2008 bail out of the banks. Instead of propping banks up they did, they should have let them fail and then picked up the remaining assets wherever the bottom was and build from there. That way the books are clear again and we don't spend trillions on the "Club Members and their failed banks ". Now we have an economy that is headed over the cliff while the government continues to grow and eat more money it doesn't have. Bidenomics is a a pack of lies constructed and pushed out through the media to keep the masses numb to the crash that is coming. Don't believe it? Watch what happens to the dollar and its relationship to gold. Its just getting started.

In Argentina they finally got a libertarian president. Guess what is happening there after decades of a downward spiral of economic failure? The new president is cutting the government to pieces and getting fiscally right as every country should and could be.

Why do I go off on this tangent? Because, as it has been said for decades... "Its the Economy Stupid". When the powers that be crash the economy as has happened so many times through history as it did with China, Japan, Germany, Russia and other economies of size... everyone suffers. People don't like to suffer, and yet, here we are perched on the precipis... The Brexit countries are weaning themselves off the dollar as we sit here. Its a slow processs but when it hits the tipping point it will mean curtains for the dollar.

As far as mental sharpness goes... Biden has had two brain aneurysms requiring brain surgery... Joe could pop anytime. Meanwhile, Trump is 4 years younger and never smoked or drank all his life. His mental sharpness and control of his speech surpasses Sleepy Joe's. Trump is a business man... Biden is a grifter... his whole family is a bunch of grifters... they should all be in prison right now for accepting bribes and other illegal acts while holding a federal government position.

You never tire of pitching the MSM narrative of Orange Man Bad, However, when you survey Americans on the street the same answer as to who was better is about a 90 / 10 split favoring Trump.... they must all be stupid... right?

Everything Trump is getting has been brought on by who?.............Trump, that's who......

This Vivek person is a right wing extremist and the US would come apart at the seams with him in any sort of position of authority....he's very dangerous.
You think that Trump is such a crook that none of these charges meant to destroy him are all real and legit?

You think Vivek is a right wing extremist? Whatever you think just hold on... it will come to pass soon as long as the illegals don't burn the place down before the election.

This is TDS :laugh:

The clinical term for it is pathological Narcissism.

KunstlerCast 385 —America’s Thought Disorders with Clinical Psychologist Lucas Klein

Direct download of podcast: Mp3

Last edited:
Zerks has a new bff.
I Love You Hug GIF

Then you’re as deluded as all the other trump lovers. Trump is a lying adulterous traitorous SOB that doesn’t give a shiite about you or anyone else. The evidence is obvious and overwhelming. Read Elmer Gantry or watch the movie even. Make your own comparison. Trump makes Gantry look like an amateur.
The author spent a lot of time talking to Americans all around this country. Elmer Gantry is just another tool working for globalist elite and the political hacks that support the agenda that will undermine working class Americans. Meanwhile, the MSM with few exceptions continues to lie and smear Trump at every point in time. The "Lawfare" going on is reminiscent of what has happened in many countries before they failed and turned into crap holes. Central control and command political systems always fail because they are corrupt to the core. Just look at the border for an example of mass corruption right now. You fail to understand what is happening inside this country due to your severe case of TDS.

Go to 35 minutes and listen to just one example or reality.

Last edited:
In reality, the "elitists" built countries on the backs of the working class and have for millennia, long before the west was discovered...

Nothing will change.......

We can look back at how Roman Emperors and their gang lived in comparison to the people who served them....not much different except that we vote in our leaders and they killed and replaced theirs....

The author spent a lot of time talking to Americans all around this country. Elmer Gantry is just another tool working for globalist elite and the political hacks that support the agenda that will undermine working class Americans. Meanwhile, the MSM with few exceptions continues to lie and smear Trump at every point in time. The "Lawfare" going on is reminiscent of what has happened in many countries before they failed and turned into crap holes. Central control and command political systems always fail because they are corrupt to the core. Just look at the border for an example of mass corruption right now. You fail to understand what is happening inside this country due to your severe case of TDS.

Go to 35 minutes and listen to just one example or reality.

I personally have zero sympathy for Trump......he asked for what he got......

If he would have just did what he said he was going to do instead of flapping his gums and using his fingers on social media, he might have had another term.....

Back