Because they are Evil

Look I'll put this link out there, make of it what you want but when the agency (a military analysis site like Jane's) put it up on their website it created a lot of interest. They pulled the analysis, which was never explained, but copies were made. It's unreal, but not beyond imagination given the way the world is now and past historical events. The difference is that it points to a managed deliberate outcome not a random one like the destruction of life and economies due to say WWII.

Dare I say, it would solve many of the problems the world is now facing, but of course taking medicine is never pleasant.

I looked at that report briefly. All I can say is in a world of fiat currencies, massive debt, and elected political pawns being blackmailed as a SOP means in my opinion that a massive breakdown is the works. At the root of most problems is greed and the desire for power. The level of blackmail in politics is rising and its the only reason why so many things being voted on don't make any sense. Massive corruption leads to failed nations and the clock is ticking on the nicest suit on the rack which is the USA... but for how much longer?

It's amazing how often you've accused me of watching or reading liberal slanted news, and then you post a link from The Epoch Times, as slanted a news source as there is. Irony at it's finest. Go outside and get some air dude.

It's amazing how often you've accused me of watching or reading liberal slanted news, and then you post a link from The Epoch Times, as slanted a news source as there is. Irony at it's finest. Go outside and get some air dude.
As if you are the source for all truth and knowledge. The left wing MSM was captured long ago... the Epoch times has stood the test for reporting the truth... however... it gets stuck in your throat because you are a liberal leftist... you back the morons in charge... you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You voted for Biden... it doesn't get any dumber than that.

As if you are the source for all truth and knowledge. The left wing MSM was captured long ago... the Epoch times has stood the test for reporting the truth... however... it gets stuck in your throat because you are a liberal leftist... you back the morons in charge... you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You voted for Biden... it doesn't get any dumber than that.
LOL that's rich coming from someone as radically politically opinionated as you. I've said many times the least election was basically a trash can fire for the good of our country. Neither candidate was a good choice, and it looks like here we go again.
The Epoch Times has stood the test? You have to be kidding. It's as right as Yahoo is left, and both are completely ridiculous in the amount of their bias.

To quote a radical poster from a forum back in 2005, "We are entering the period of the elimination of all opposition to the elimination of all opposition loop" That was well before the cancel culture but not long after the US government turned on it's own population with the patriot act. One thing about government, you can always rely on them telling you what they are up to, you have to reverse the meme and you have it.

Now consider someone like Elon Musk, the current champion of truth and free speech. Who is he? He's a multi billionaire who got rich basically because the major banks and Wall Street (the swamp) backed his corporations with ridiculous amounts of credit. Also the federal government gives him billions through the Space-X corporation which is basically NASA outsourced. He is totally indebted to the corrupt system. He is controlled opposition, if he didn't do what he does on X then there might be a 'True' uprising of patriotic fervor. By giving the people hope they are satisfied, kept in line, even though nothing changes. Trump is the same, a billionaire on a leash held by the banking complex. Controlled opposition, all talk but no fundamental change. The Banks, the pharmaceuticals, the military industrial complex, all the swamp went about their odorous business making their billions under his watch. Look at what he did actually change, it was small potatoes and easily undone by the next 'Administration'. Two steps forward, one step back.

Even Tucker Carlson who is currently in Russia to interview Putin, a mega millionare, is probably more controlled opposition. Espousing the truth certainly but while these people control the truth, are the gatekeepers of change, you will get no change because they themselves don't advocate radical change. Like many before them they keep the masses distracted while the business of Empire marches on unabated. Just look at how Trump distanced himself from the Capital protests (a real grassroots challange). We know where his loyalties lie, with his own Empire and the maintenance of his personal wealth. Politics has always been two sides of the same coin because in every western nation there is basically two and only two major parties. This is because that's all that is needed and more would be more complex to control. You have a choice then, either side of the same coin. Of course there is a third, but if you don't know what that is you never will.

LOL that's rich coming from someone as radically politically opinionated as you. I've said many times the least election was basically a trash can fire for the good of our country. Neither candidate was a good choice, and it looks like here we go again.
The Epoch Times has stood the test? You have to be kidding. It's as right as Yahoo is left, and both are completely ridiculous in the amount of their bias.
My opinions come from the ability to distinguish Constitutional alignment from treasonous behavior by elected officials that all of us are observing through various media formats.

Did you forget the alphabet channels are now nothing more than propaganda outlets for the Neo marxist idiots on the left that are attempting to turn this country into a crap hole?

You talk as though the blackmailing of key people in politics and business isn't a real thing.

The only reason you discredit Epoch Times and other sources like Tucker Carson ( Vladimir Putin interview coming soon ) is due to the lack of logic and reason lefties like you have for discerning truth from fiction.

You seem to think the word illegal doesn't exist. So, like I said before... why don't you let a few illegal aliens move into your house. no background check, no physical, no ID... just have some compassion for those lost souls being played like a symphony that are now freezing their butts off in Chicago and New York.

Like Schummer ( your hero ) said... if Americans won't vote democrat we will import people that will.

To quote a radical poster from a forum back in 2005, "We are entering the period of the elimination of all opposition to the elimination of all opposition loop" That was well before the cancel culture but not long after the US government turned on it's own population with the patriot act. One thing about government, you can always rely on them telling you what they are up to, you have to reverse the meme and you have it.

Now consider someone like Elon Musk, the current champion of truth and free speech. Who is he? He's a multi billionaire who got rich basically because the major banks and Wall Street (the swamp) backed his corporations with ridiculous amounts of credit. Also the federal government gives him billions through the Space-X corporation which is basically NASA outsourced. He is totally indebted to the corrupt system. He is controlled opposition, if he didn't do what he does on X then there might be a 'True' uprising of patriotic fervor. By giving the people hope they are satisfied, kept in line, even though nothing changes. Trump is the same, a billionaire on a leash held by the banking complex. Controlled opposition, all talk but no fundamental change. The Banks, the pharmaceuticals, the military industrial complex, all the swamp went about their odorous business making their billions under his watch. Look at what he did actually change, it was small potatoes and easily undone by the next 'Administration'. Two steps forward, one step back.

Even Tucker Carlson who is currently in Russia to interview Putin, a mega millionare, is probably more controlled opposition. Espousing the truth certainly but while these people control the truth, are the gatekeepers of change, you will get no change because they themselves don't advocate radical change. Like many before them they keep the masses distracted while the business of Empire marches on unabated. Just look at how Trump distanced himself from the Capital protests (a real grassroots challange). We know where his loyalties lie, with his own Empire and the maintenance of his personal wealth. Politics has always been two sides of the same coin because in every western nation there is basically two and only two major parties. This is because that's all that is needed and more would be more complex to control. You have a choice then, either side of the same coin. Of course there is a third, but if you don't know what that is you never will.
Only one side of the political spectrum can rig an election of the magnitude revealed in 2000 Mules. Nobody has ever received 81 million votes while campaigning 80%+ of the time from the basement of his home. Airforce One didn't even pick Sleepy Joe up to give him a ride to DC for an inauguration in 2020. What does that tell you?

When 30,000 troops are in position around Davos to protect the billionaire class ( WEF ) that continues to find new ways to enslave humanity you have consider whether or not the fix is in for humanity as a whole.

Only 8 to 10% of the population fought the Brits for America to be launched 240+ years ago. What will it take to restore our freedoms and liberties now?

No one is really willing to stand up to the current administration that is wrecking everything they can get their grimy hands on. This president should have faced an impeachment the first month he was installed as the incompetent and corrupt imbecile that he is.

Yes, the so called "Patriot Act" gave us Edward Snowden. When a private citizen exposes the Feds for gross violations of our 4th Amendment then Russia becomes a safe haven. Who would have ever thought that would happen?

Did you forget the alphabet channels are now nothing more than propaganda outlets for the Neo marxist idiots on the left that are attempting to turn this country into a crap hole?
No, I haven't, and that is why as I've told you countless times, I don't watch or subscribe to that crap. There are idiots on the left and right, and that is what you're blind to.
The only reason you discredit Epoch Times and other sources like Tucker Carson ( Vladimir Putin interview coming soon ) is due to the lack of logic and reason lefties like you have for discerning truth from fiction.
You have the nerve to even mention logic when it's you that's completely brainwashed by idiots like Carson and right extremist outfits like the Epoch Times. It almost makes me sick to capitalize the name, it's a big part of the problem of partisanship in this country. There is a growing majority of moderate republicans and democrats that are sick of the name calling that many, including you, participate in. It's a disease.
You talk as though the blackmailing of key people in politics and business isn't a real thing.
You say crap like that all the time with absolutely no basis. Of course I know blackmailing goes on in politics and business, but your implication that it only applies to democrats is ludicrous. Frankly I don't know why I even reply to your crap. Maybe it's because I get to sort through the reasons and it gives me a better understanding. People that agree all the time are fine but maybe too comfortable. Keep up the good work lol.

No, I haven't, and that is why as I've told you countless times, I don't watch or subscribe to that crap. There are idiots on the left and right, and that is what you're blind to.

You have the nerve to even mention logic when it's you that's completely brainwashed by idiots like Carson and right extremist outfits like the Epoch Times. It almost makes me sick to capitalize the name, it's a big part of the problem of partisanship in this country. There is a growing majority of moderate republicans and democrats that are sick of the name calling that many, including you, participate in. It's a disease.

You say crap like that all the time with absolutely no basis. Of course I know blackmailing goes on in politics and business, but your implication that it only applies to democrats is ludicrous. Frankly I don't know why I even reply to your crap. Maybe it's because I get to sort through the reasons and it gives me a better understanding. People that agree all the time are fine but maybe too comfortable. Keep up the good work lol.
The rule of law is lost on you. Example... new gun legislation designed to undermine the 2nd Amendment ... where does it come from?

As I keep saying... Constitutional alignment. When the people in power constantly attack the rights and freedoms of patriotic Americans with draconian legislation.... with constant gas lighting the the MSM.... not to mention the covert acts of deception like what happened on Jan 6th... you know these people involved are beyond repute. They have no moral compass.

I am not a pub or a dam.... both parties made it possible to create this corrupt quagmire called politics we are suffering through as a nation right now. Somebody wrote a book titled "Throw the Bums Out"... or something like that... it can't happen soon enough.

The rule of law is lost on you. Example... new gun legislation designed to undermine the 2nd Amendment ... where does it come from?
Laws that don't let people open carry near polling places, don't let mental patients own guns, limit the number of rounds in a magazine, monitor ghost guns and their components, how does that undermine the second amendment?

As I keep saying... Constitutional alignment. When the people in power constantly attack the rights and freedoms of patriotic Americans with draconian legislation.... with constant gas lighting the the MSM.... not to mention the covert acts of deception like what happened on Jan 6th... you know these people involved are beyond repute. They have no moral compass.
Yes you keep saying it and the irony is killing me. You know Trump violated the constitution by interfering in the election results, right? Trump himself tried to use presidential power to put himself above the law, which basically is admitting he broke the law. His plead for immunity rejected, he's an admitted felon. We've argued this to death, but the only death involved should be of The Donald's political career
I am not a pub or a dam.... both parties made it possible to create this corrupt quagmire called politics we are suffering through as a nation right now. Somebody wrote a book titled "Throw the Bums Out"... or something like that... it can't happen soon enough.
I've never heard you call republicans a derogatory name (was dam a typo?), but let's let that go. Hating Democrats doesn't automatically make you a Republican.
Your last sentence, finally we somewhat agree.

Last edited:
As it regards Jan 6th. Plenty of Americans can see the nature of a justice system that nets a 100% conviction rate in jury trials.

The wolves have been released for years now to reshape this country into a communist country with totalitarian rule.

Comments from a number of Americans below as it regards the stepping up of prosecutional misconduct by the FBI and DOJ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are the Republicans? Who is standing up to these Soviet era arrests of the people?

They want to get everyone from J6 arrested and in pretrial detention, so they can’t vote. One of the first things that needs to happen is a pardon and release of all J6 prisoners… and then fire every DOJ lawyer who participated in this fiasco.

Writing is on the wall that most of these charges are egregious and over reaches of the law and yet they double down. These people are sick

DOJ has another election to steal.

This is the greatest miscarriage of justice in US history. None of the BLM or Me Too protestors who occupied the capitol, impeded proceedings, and set fires to buildings were charged. Prosecutors dropped all their charges.
The fact that people dont push back against this injustice is proof that America is dead and we are all slaves to the liberal elites.

What about Antifa and BLM?
Why don’t I hear anything about them being prosecuted???

Is the goal to put all Trump voters into prison? Lets hope Trump can release them all in January next year.

The Gestapo is busy

This is a travesty. I remember well when Biden first addressed the nation about January 6. He said “these are not protesters; these are domestic terrorists.” I knew then the fix was in and that his rhetoric about being a “unifier” was all a lie.

Have to hurry up and get their persecutions in before Trump gets back in the White House and starts arresting actual criminals.

This isn’t unprecedented, just look at the former USSR, China, Cuba, Venezuela….any other communist country, those who dare publicly call out government corruption or wrongdoing quickly find themselves arrested and their lives destroyed.

Setting the example of what they will do if you protest that they stole the election in Nov

Absolute BS!!!
The work of the Democrat commie establishment.

So conservative protestors get “justice” before d.c. kangaroo courts and are sentenced to d.c. gulags while antifa and blm protestors walk free or get slaps on the wrists even though they caused billions in damages to downtown areas
(including federal buildings in those areas).
We need Trump!

More proof dems staged a coup an need’s to shore up the fake narrative.

The DOJ is acting like a Communist Dictatorship!
FJB along with the rest of the Anti-American Democrat party!

You know what this is about. They want resistance. ARMED resistance. Trying to get someone to defend themselves against Biden’s goons with lethal force. All it will take is one or two to get the ball rolling, then they will use increased force to further escalate– nearing what the Stormtroopers did. That was the purpose of J6. This is so a state of emergency can be declared, the election postponed and certain firearms ordered to be turned in. The lengths they will go to spark such a resistance? You know what they will do if needed. Biden’s F16 comments did not come from nowhere – it’s been discussed. BTW – I hope no one has forgotten about the 7000 PDW’s (M4 machine guns) and millions of rounds on M855 ammo that was purchased for the DHS during Obama.

Need to arrest communist democrats Nazi’s destroying Americans and freedom of speech! Traitor treasonous acts!

Lawfare

If you let people into a restricted area and then charge them for trespassing, isn’t that known as entrapment?
They moved Timothy McVeigh’s trial out of Oklahoma to Colorado.
So why are all these people being prosecuted in DC?
I for one would think due to the historical precedence of past cases, the judiciary would exercise the same caution. However as we all saw with the Supreme Court’s Colorado decision a few days ago, the lower courts are making decisions that are threatening the stability of this country without considering the divide(s) this is causing.
Henceforth, this is purely intentional.

When we go to the polls this November, we must all remember how the Biden administration has turned our country into a corrupt communist country.

Fascist swine. Every fed involved in this Bolshevik persecution of American patriots must held accountable when We The People are restored to power.

Have they arrested Pelosi, the one who set up the fake insurrection yet? They will.

And yet all the BLM criminals go free.
Trump should do a mass pardon of them all
his first day in office!

Wow this government is an enemy to the very people who voted for them. You know why they are doing this now? So when they cheat in November again we will be to scared to do anything.

Because we don’t have enough politicians that need arresting. How about start prosecuting immigration law, bribery law and
actual election interference law. FJB

Ramping it up to send a message to all because of the upcoming election…

America is no longer The United States of America. This is communist America.

It’s done to get votes for the Democrats. They want to piss people off. They’re going after people who even had nothing to do with it. Just because they were part of a group that went. They’re being arrested. They’re being charged and serve jail time and they were never even there. This is so disgusting in an abuse of our government.
You know, we have a beautiful document. Declaration of independence, I would encourage anybody to actually read the document. In that it states when our government is becoming tyrannical, we can abolish our government and start over. That’s what needs to be done. Our founding fathers foreseen everything that is happening right now, and guess what, they should’ve made sure there was term limits and everything else put into place when they were writing the constitution so that way our rights were never fringe upon as they are now. It’s time we the legal American citizens start taking action and do it ourselves.

Bottom line, Trump must win this November. Otherwise, the tyranny of this administration will continue and get worse. If JoeBama gets four more years, you can bet they will be coming for your 2nd Amendments rights as harshly as they are coming for Jan-6 Capitol protesters.
nes
6 hours ago

Persecution of political opponents! We are no longer in a free country. The FBI works for those who are pushing the Globalist agenda.
These people are standing in their way and they will do anything to eliminate them.

This has always been a political operation. Nancy the Narcissist was first to label it an insurrection , a very hateful, vengeful woman who childish responses to Trump are school girlish. Though Trump did push her buttons caught her and Chuckles red handed in doing the demoncrat thing…..lying.

I take it you think the MSM alphabet channels aren't biased and don't support the democrats agenda.

My opinion is the Revolutionary War was necessary to remove the burden of King George's high tax rate as well as the draconian rule he was known for... as most Kings and Queens were during the segment of history.

Epoch Times is much more an unbiased news source than the multibillion dollar alphabet media news business. The liberal context you see life through says that isn't true. Well, if the DOJ is getting a 100% conviction rate in jury trials regarding Jan 6th... then, that must mean the FBI and DOJ are stellar examples of what law enforcement is suppose to do. Meanwhile, we have flash bang and smoke grenades thrown into the packed crowd by the Capitol Police and death is the result for a few people. None of this is considered or reviewed by the DOJ.

I take it you think the MSM alphabet channels aren't biased and don't support the democrats agenda.

My opinion is the Revolutionary War was necessary to remove the burden of King George's high tax rate as well as the draconian rule he was known for... as most Kings and Queens were during the segment of history.

Epoch Times is much more an unbiased news source than the multibillion dollar alphabet media news business. The liberal context you see life through says that isn't true. Well, if the DOJ is getting a 100% conviction rate in jury trials regarding Jan 6th... then, that must mean the FBI and DOJ are stellar examples of what law enforcement is suppose to do. Meanwhile, we have flash bang and smoke grenades thrown into the packed crowd by the Capitol Police and death is the result for a few people. None of this is considered or reviewed by the DOJ.
How many times have I told you I don't watch news channels? Doesn't matter...your reading comprehension is pretty much non existent, at least when you don't know what to do with said information. Epoch Times is as biased as MSNBC , Yahoo or CNN. They're all commercials for their point of view, not real news. Here's an idea...don't storm the Capitol Building and enter by force. It's a great way of not getting in trouble.

How many times have I told you I don't watch news channels? Doesn't matter...your reading comprehension is pretty much non existent, at least when you don't know what to do with said information. Epoch Times is as biased as MSNBC , Yahoo or CNN. They're all commercials for their point of view, not real news. Here's an idea...don't storm the Capitol Building and enter by force. It's a great way of not getting in trouble.Again
Again.... Its kinda funny to hear you say that you don't watch any alphabet channels because you say the same things they do. By the way... everyone that entered the Capitol wasn't acting like a Hooligan. Plenty of video shows very distinctly that many of them were peaceful... some of them were allowed to enter by Capitol Police and escorted those people through locked doors once inside. The Shaman guy had assistance from the Capitol Police and was escorted peacefully by them. Tucker showed that footage on FOX and was fired not long afterwards.

Then... much later when Christopher Wray, director of the FBI is questioned by a congressional committee he won't answer any questions about where his FBI agents were and what exactly they were doing that day.... see? Nothing to see here... right? We simply have unanswered questions and that says something about the FBI that day.

Where is your meme?
I believe his message said it all.
Nobody said every person was acting like a hooligan. The ones that were are the ones in trouble, as they should be. You go on and on about the constitution. That day was a black day as people spurred by our sitting president no less ignored the constitution and tried to stop the electoral process.
I just watched Biden’s address. Not bad for an 81 year old. It seems the prospect of Trump back in office affords us super powers.
November is going to be a dogfight.

I believe his message said it all.
Nobody said every person was acting like a hooligan. The ones that were are the ones in trouble, as they should be. You go on and on about the constitution. That day was a black day as people spurred by our sitting president no less ignored the constitution and tried to stop the electoral process.
I just watched Biden’s address. Not bad for an 81 year old. It seems the prospect of Trump back in office affords us super powers.
November is going to be a dogfight.
You saw an angry and defiant old man attempting to ignore the facts that he has put on full display his 1st 3 years. His reversing 91 executive orders in the 1st 100 days he now shows us he has put himself in a box. He can't reverse the remain in Mexico and building the wall as well as several other key policies that Trump put in place. Biden can't do that or the glaring reversal of policy will be to obvious and embarrassing for him too withstand. It would be like saying Trump border policies work... Biden the democrats can't have that. The dems and rinos want open borders to get more voters here to vote democrat and keep them in power.... Chucky Schummer said it himself... if people won't vote democrat we will import people that will.

As far as Jan 6th goes... the FBI has arrested people that were not even there that day. Explain that one for me. Many that were arrested were put in solitary confinement and denied due process for months on end. Explain that one for me... what happened to Habeous corpus and the right to a speedy trial? Merrick Garland can break the rule of law as he sees fit which is most likely orders from above.

Mike Johnson was in the position to separate fact from fiction as Biden yelled out many of his statements as fact even though they were falsehoods. The left leaning democrats were jumping up and down in unison while the rest of the folks understood clearly what the words were meant to do to the millions that were watching across this nation.

The promise of defending Ukraine is just another banker war scam meant to line the pockets of the MIC, lobbyist and the politicians that get kickbacks from fat MIC contracts that they voted for. Ever noticed how fast spending bills get passed when the right palms get greased? How do I know? Its been going on for decades. Just look at the net worth of congressman and senators that start and end their careers in higher tax brackets than when they started.

Meanwhile, Putin wants to gain back Ukraine for many reasons... none of which are justified in my mind. However, the notion that Biden said Putin wants to continue eastward to gain European countries is simply more fear mongering by the Liar in Chief.

Biden's ranting on about how good the economy is doing and how inflation has been dropping while wages are going up is another farce. However... this is politics where the stickiest lies find their way to the ears of Americans on a regular basis.

Eventually the truth will seep out into the collective consciousness of Americans... the truth is the election was stolen.... covid made the election rule bending possible as well as the mail in voting that was shown to be a total vote harvesting operation. Suspending IDs to vote? Proxy voting? Here old timer.... let me fill out your ballot for you ... it was that easy. The videos all by themselves shows us voter fraud was occurring on election night.

The Dominion voting machines are easily manipulatable by those that have the knowledge to do it. Why do you think the company that makes those voting machines named their company dominion in the first place? Its reminds of another famous crooked operator... Bernie Madoff ! lol ! Bernie "made off" with 50 billion dollars of other peoples money... I wonder if he was a democrat?

Where was Obama tonight? he would be proud of Joe for all the tales he could tell.

Back