Battery?

oh, $80 doesn't sound like much now? Why the need for so many CCA?

No real need. Just over doing it :laugh:

60-80 bucks is probably what you are going to spend roughly. I think going with a stock Yuasa would have been my choice if i didnt get the PB-2. The stock yuasas seem to last FOREVER. Way longer than any other ones

No real need. Just over doing it :laugh:

60-80 bucks is probably what you are going to spend roughly. I think going with a stock Yuasa would have been my choice if i didnt get the PB-2. The stock yuasas seem to last FOREVER. Way longer than any other ones

Yea, i made the rookie mistake of leaving mine connected while i was deployed :( and that resulted in a DEAD battery. Dead as in, all charge gone

you know i bought a heavy duty 230 cca battery from batteries plus. for cheap and it took a dump on me within months. without warning. ended up getting another yusa or whatever its called from my cycle shop i do business with and it cost almost 200 cor the high cca but this is one of those things where you really do get what you pay for. I learned my lesson. At least i was in my drive way when it happened. I mean no warning. one second it started the next nothing... i could have been stranded anywhere and would never have had a clue it was coming. Dont go cheap on this one is my advise....:rulez:

William, we've shipped a lot of MotoBatts to members here. They are a sealed four-pole AGM battery and run you $65. I have one in my Busa & works just fine. 230 CCA is higher than your stock model & comes with a 2-yr free replacement warranty.

Click buy now if you need one & we'll send one right out.

Motorcycle Batteries | MotoBatt - Gel Sealed, Ready to Use | Pashnit Moto

Tim, can you ship one of these batterys to Ontario Canada? If so, pm me the total cost to n0r 1a0.

Tim, can you ship one of these batterys to Ontario Canada? If so, pm me the total cost to n0r 1a0.

Jeff, we can do that. It's a bit pricey to ship 9 lbs into Canada, but cheaper than EU. Would run $27 to ship that weight to CN. So $92 tyd.

PM me your name, ship address, email, phone if you'd like us to send one over.

Jeff, we can do that. It's a bit pricey to ship 9 lbs into Canada, but cheaper than EU. Would run $27 to ship that weight to CN. So $92 tyd.

PM me your name, ship address, email, phone if you'd like us to send one over.

Tim how about to Singapore just checking,would really like to test it out:thumbsup:

Back