Battery Tender question.

From memory I got it at WalMart. It's been a few years ago. If you're coming to the Bash I might try to find it. I've never used it.

Thanks for the offer :beerchug:.. Times are tight but I think I can swing 25 bucks to get Suzi a charger. Depending on the weather forcast I am sure I will ride out since its 3 hours away:thumbsup:

I remember not having one, then needing the bike for a ride, finding out battery was dead, spending 2 hours finding over priced tender at Cycle Gear, then waiting till the next day for the solid green light to ride. I'd recommend every bike owner have one!

I remember not having one, then needing the bike for a ride, finding out battery was dead, spending 2 hours finding over priced tender at Cycle Gear, then waiting till the next day for the solid green light to ride. I'd recommend every bike owner have one!

:laugh:You can jumpstart a bike just like a car.
The bike would've recharged the battery too, since the battery tender was able to.
Good to know after the fact:laugh::beerchug:

Heres mine

uploadfromtaptalk1326668199666.jpg

Thanks for the offer :beerchug:.. Times are tight but I think I can swing 25 bucks to get Suzi a charger. Depending on the weather forcast I am sure I will ride out since its 3 hours away:thumbsup:

Donn,
I got a few extra of the smaller float chargers like below, I don't think their Battery Tender brand but your welcome to 1 if you'd like it.
Battery Tender Junior 6V @ 0.75A - Motorcycle - Batterytender.com

Anyhow I use the Shumacher 6/12 1.5 brand below and just pick them up from Advanced Auto, I think Auto Zone carries them also but are usually more money. I think I just saw them on sale at advanced for $25 I believe.
Buy Schumacher SpeedCharge 1.5-Amp Maintainer SEM-1562A at Advance Auto Parts

They also have this one which is only 1amp and you have to select 6 or 12 volt only differences and there only like $24 regular price.
Buy Schumacher 1-Amp Trickle Charger/Maintainer MC-1 at Advance Auto Parts

I put the quick pig tails on my vehicles too, and that way if there not gonna be driven for a while I'll just plug in them to a tender and then you don't have to worry about clickety click when you do want to drive it.

Donn,
I got a few extra of the smaller float chargers like below, I don't think their Battery Tender brand but your welcome to 1 if you'd like it.
Battery Tender Junior 6V @ 0.75A - Motorcycle - Batterytender.com

Anyhow I use the Shumacher 6/12 1.5 brand below and just pick them up from Advanced Auto, I think Auto Zone carries them also but are usually more money. I think I just saw them on sale at advanced for $25 I believe.
Buy Schumacher SpeedCharge 1.5-Amp Maintainer SEM-1562A at Advance Auto Parts

They also have this one which is only 1amp and you have to select 6 or 12 volt only differences and there only like $24 regular price.
Buy Schumacher 1-Amp Trickle Charger/Maintainer MC-1 at Advance Auto Parts

I put the quick pig tails on my vehicles too, and that way if there not gonna be driven for a while I'll just plug in them to a tender and then you don't have to worry about clickety click when you do want to drive it.

Just found this post. Thanks :beerchug: but as you know after my HF trip over the weekend I picked up there 9.99 float charger, checked it today and its keeping the battery @14.09VDC steady.:cheerleader: Let me know if you want me to do your gauage LED's

Back