Bad Combinations and Walmart

reminds me of some interesting times i had when i worked at publix in high school. fridays and saturday nights were always good times. we had one guy who purchased a pair of energy drinks, lube and a load of condoms one time.
another lady purchased them(condoms) with odd shaped vegetables. :whistle:

This place is better than Wikipedia!:laugh:

I went to the website, looked around and saw you can request free samples....just in case any of you wanna try out the Cadillac theory!

See, I tell you... This place is great, now even free samples...:rofl:

reminds me of some interesting times i had when i worked at publix in high school. fridays and saturday nights were always good times. we had one guy who purchased a pair of energy drinks, lube and a load of condoms one time.
another lady purchased them(condoms) with odd shaped vegetables. :whistle:

you should try working in a pharmacy retailer, i do my best to forget everything i see every night so i don't have even worse nightmares!!! :banghead:

I like to buy duct tape, rope and a shovel late at night, ya gotta use cash and rush em along a bit. Goin for a run around the parking lot to get the heart racing is helpful too.
Droid via Tapatalk

:rofl: some of the replies, this has to be the funniest thread I seen here:laugh:
I sure hope it`s not what it appeared??? I`m no prude, and actually a little twisted maybe, but....that would be WAAAYYY WRONG.
:laugh: astroglide- didn`t think of the name fit untill mentioned:rofl:
I will admit to purchasing a quart of Duralube and paying for it and condoms at the pharmacy counter...yeah that got a response.

Actually ive been asking with all the "advances" in the politicaly correct society... When they gonna market and sell K-Y his n his :moon:or K-Y hers n hers :p .... :laugh:

You did it guys! looks like a lube thread is going three pages:cheerleader:

Back