Bad Combinations and Walmart

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So yesterday I go to walmart to pick up a few things, air filters, some soda stuff like that. As im waiting in line I am behind a man and what i presume is his son until I hear the boy call him by his name so I then assume maybe stepdad or moms boyfriend. As we are waiting to check out, the man is buying the boy a brand new basketball, football, and two of the really badazz transformers toys (maybe buying his love idk), but as he puts them on the counter, out rolls a bottle of astroglide.......Yes the man is buying a hundred dollars worth of toys AND a bottle of astroglide. I sat there staring at the merchandise of the man in front of me and he notices im sitting there staring with a puzzled look on my face. Sorry but that has to be the creepiest combination of stuff to get at walmart.

Anybody else have some great walmart stories???

Damn, that's just scary...I'm thinking "poor kid" right now because society is so screwed up :down:

Hahahaha.. that's funny and kinda messed up all in one.. I'd be curious though. Every trip to Walmart is a fun one though!

That could easily be the same kind of kid as Emily Smart and Stacey Dugan...

Every trip to Walmart is a fun one though!

No more trips needed to have fun, here's a few for starters: A WHOLE LOT MORE HERE: Funny Pictures at WalMart
398.jpg
2912.jpg

Well I was starting to get concerned until the kid said he couldnt wait to get home to show mommy the tous. But yeah at first it was extremely.creepy

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

That is creepy, it's like you want to say something but you can't.
It reminds me of James Bulger people could have saved him but didn't like to interfere. I don't know what do you do.

I was getting ready to google the word, lucky for me you guys explained it, post pics, and even commented on the usage :rofl:

I was getting ready to google the word, lucky for me you guys explained it, post pics, and even commented on the usage :rofl:

This place is better than Wikipedia!:laugh:

I went to the website, looked around and saw you can request free samples....just in case any of you wanna try out the Cadillac theory!

Back