Bad Combinations and Walmart

:rofl: some of the replies, this has to be the funniest thread I seen here:laugh:
I sure hope it`s not what it appeared??? I`m no prude, and actually a little twisted maybe, but....that would be WAAAYYY WRONG.
:laugh: astroglide- didn`t think of the name fit untill mentioned:rofl:
I will admit to purchasing a quart of Duralube and paying for it and condoms at the pharmacy counter...yeah that got a response.

You haven't been here long. I still have back pains from a certain Corvette forum thread involving a certain Awesome member..

Awesome member works in this thread too! :rofl:

They do well in the tight squeezes and tunnels though, slips right through and back if they want to. Slick as snot.

Didnt know this thread had so many enuendos tovit lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

:rofl: i dont think this thread (like other things i know of) is gonna last long!:laugh:

Heck I just try to buy it at the same time as Razors, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Shampoo and all the other bathroom necessitates so it looks like I picked it up by accident.:laugh:

:rofl: some of the replies, this has to be the funniest thread I seen here:laugh:
I sure hope it`s not what it appeared??? I`m no prude, and actually a little twisted maybe, but....that would be WAAAYYY WRONG.
:laugh: astroglide- didn`t think of the name fit untill mentioned:rofl:
I will admit to purchasing a quart of Duralube and paying for it and condoms at the pharmacy counter...yeah that got a response.

You haven't been here long. I still have back pains from a certain Corvette forum thread involving a certain Awesome member..

Awesome member works in this thread too! :rofl:

Guiness book of world records says the forum thread that had the most funny posts in the least amount of time is this one.

899 posts, 45 pages in less than five days
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...-talking-about-jet-lis-lotus-vette-forum.html

Back