Attn Everyone!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Kickin around the idea of a RIDE! Up here in nor cal before it gets too cool or too short daylight. Lookin at maybe Oct 18&19 or 25&26... I can look up acommidations and ofcourse I will have the rides mapped out...

Just checkin for interest right now let me know. - Kent

:eek: oooooh, I might be able to get the time off for the 25,26 days....

I'm thinkin tenatively 25&26 just 2 days, but we should be OTR ( on the road ) by 8 am. I recomend hwy 36 from Red Bluff to the coast 140 miles of twisties, up 101 to Arcata and return on 299 Thats probly a good 8 hrs of saddle time plus stops. Sunday I suggest hwy 70 up feather river canyon, ashorter day of maybe 4 hrs so everyone can head home later. I live in Chico which is with 30 minutes of both these rides. Let me know what kind of motel/hotel ya want?
1 small detail is I need some new tires so I hope i can swing some by then... :sad:

Sierra Nev Brewhouse is where we should dine on Sat.

also check out the link for hwy 36

Hawaii,

I am playing in a golf tour. on the 25th, but am interested in doing a ride with eveyone. The fall is a great time to ride.
Keep me informed.
I was up your way Saturday. Got into Chico late Friday night. On Saturday I rode from Chico up 70 thru Quincy to Tahoe, then over to and down ebbets pass back home to the east bay, 438 mile in all.
Was going to PM you, but knew you were up at Reno, and I did not have any desire to do the Reno thing this time
Keep me informed about any ride you put together.

Ride safe  

Hey guyz, sorry but the only wknd I have open this month is the 25th. Hotels here range from Motel6 @ $45 to Oxford Suites @ $95 per night. Everyone should probly come up Friday night, and my guess is head home Sunday after lunch???

More imput plz let me know what u think?

- Kent

Hey,

I just rode my Busa out Hiway 70 and it was an awesome ride. I also ate at Sierra Nevada and the food and beer were also great. You should check out the Town House Motel accoss from the Italian Cottage in Chico - looks very clean and good open open parking area for the bikes!

Kent Sheldon

Back