RIDE!  Nor Cal  Aug 17-19

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang! I am thinking of hosting a ride up here on some of our great Nor Calif roads ( see pashnit.com for highlights of some awesome Calif roads )

August 17-19, 2007

I will be using Chico ( where I live ) as home base for the all day rides. All day friday, all day Sat and 1/2 day or so Sunday. Hwy 32, hwy 70, hwy 162 and the famous hwy 36 are all on the agenda. The Sierra's are just 20 minutes away and the coastal range is about 1 hr from here.

We will leave early maybe around 8 a.m. as it heats up around here rather quickly in August.

I am gathering Hotel info today and will post later.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Anyway who's interested?</span>

epic_May07_001b.jpg

i can sat. & sun. but not sure about friday though gotta work friday maybe i can take that day off but i have to check...........................rob
beerchug.gif

Sounds good Rob, I am thinkin we will hit hwy 36 on saturday and maybe hook up with the Pasnit tour for lunch in Weaverville. I'll post more details as we get closer. - K

I am good for Saturday and Sunday. Friday would be a No-Go. E-mail me. I live in Sacramento CA

Hey Sac town guyz, Chico is 75 miles north of Sac airport. So were you thinking of commuting, or you want a hotel?

Once again we want to roll by 8 a.m. sharp.
super.gif

Kent, no hotel for me i no can make it this time leaving for oregon on that weekend again its gonna be oregon or bust
all_coholic.gif

Darn it, I'm going to be at Thunderhill the whole weekend.

You could swing by there and say 'howdy'. I'll buy the beer.

(PandaNin @ Aug. 07 2007,06:29) Darn it, I'm going to be at Thunderhill the whole weekend.

You could swing by there and say 'howdy'.  I'll buy the beer.
Don, whatcha got that wknd? SCCA or Bike stuff at T Hill?

N.A.S.A. (Cars)
(www.nasaproracing.com)

Schedule is:

HPDE (students) all day
Honda Challenge, Spec miata, etc. racing at 1:10
Legends, Thunder Roadsters racing at 2:00
Porsche Racing Challenge at 3:30

If you guys do decide to come out just ask any official where I might be. They can find me on the radio. You can also spot me cause I have horns on my hat.

The gate ppl might try to charge admission. If they do, tell them you're visiting Don and he said it's OK to waive the entrance fee. If they give you difficulties (very rare) just pay the $10 and I'll get it refunded.

Just ask for Don (the Chief Steward). They'll know.

Cool! It's less than an hr from here and I am out there several times per year mostly to watch bikes, cars, vipers ... it's all good. I have been on the track once with the busa. FUN!

My local riding buddies are out there for track days frequently. I'm not for sure of our route yet for that wknd but I will let ya know. - Kent

:BUMP: Ok peep's this is the last reminder on this ... your all welcome to come but I havent got too many responses Other than my local group. We will be lunching on saturday with the Pasnit group in Weaverville. It's gonna be a hoot! These are some world class roads we got up here. Last Call anyone else wanna go?

K-Moto
cool.gif

Back