Nor Cal  and beyond

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, here's the deal...   mrs moto is gonna be gone for a week visiting her friend in New Mexico,  sooooooooooooo    
laugh.gif
      who's interested in riding around some of the epic hwys of the north west of Calif for 3 day's?  
rock.gif
    May 2-4, 2008

Seriously,  we have some world class hwy's up here just check    

Calif  hwy 36,  hwy 32,  hwy 70, hwy 162,  hwy 299,  hwy 89,    it goes on and on, I'm not kidding.

Home base is here in Chico, Ca.  MAP

Most of the day rides are within 1hr or less from my place.  Now, I have limited accomidations at my home but there is motel 6 - Hampton Suites here so if you interested let me know and I will check on prices...  

Sierra Nevada Brewery and restaurant is right here along with quite a few other great places ...  so come on, who's interested?  
rock.gif

Attendee's :  as of  4-8-08

Kento Moto,       Arrives :
Raydog,           friday eve
V Max 2 Busa,     Saturday a.m.  
Bosshound,        Friday
Mymaster,         Friday eve
Saneman           Friday
OZ,               Sat  a.m.
Mistah187        
rock.gif

Cosmo ( local busa)
Lambretta Man ( local busa )

Possibles :
Kairles
Pacemaster

and probly about 5 or 6 riders from my local club.

hwy70_May2006_035b.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

I am There. I will Send the VACATION Request Tomorrow. Although I appreciate the Accomidations, I would Prefer To Stay at a Hotel. So check on those Prices Please !!!!!!!!!  Any one want to Share a Room ?
Gene your Excluded, "Not into the POCKET POOL THING"
laugh.gif

Try'in to steal SoCal's thunder?
rock.gif

At least plan your Sunday to head down to Ojai, we'll be heading up to Ojai than back down towards Santa Monica
winkold.gif

Kent...shame shame. I thought at one point, you were even (potentially) onboard for the SoCal m & g.

Well, Charles spanked you good enough, so I'll leave that one alone.

Hope you have a good weekend, yo. Be prepared to barrage the board with pix, just as surely we will...

Scar~

What kind of hotel is everyone lookin for?  I will be getting prices today or tomorrow ...

Motel 6  approx  $47
Marriot approx $119   ( of course not a bad price when you place 8 guys in a room )  + busa's  
cool.gif

Hey Kent, PM me the name of a motel that is near your house, OK? I think I'll ride across after work on Friday(off at 3pm), stay Fri and Sat nights, and go home at end of riding Sun. How's that sound? Doyle (ps I told my wife, I'm doing "two overnights this spring", this one and Pashnit last week of May and she said, "OK" with no resistance! I didn't even have to explain the importance of following our passions or, "away time is healthy" or anything!)

Hey Kent, PM me the name of a motel that is near your house, OK? I think I'll ride across after work on Friday(off at 3pm), stay Fri and Sat nights, and go home at end of riding Sun. How's that sound?   Doyle     (ps I told my wife, I'm doing "two overnights this spring", this one and Pashnit last week of May and she said, "OK" with no resistance! I didn't even have to explain the importance of following our passions or, "away time is healthy" or anything!)
You better keep an eye on her ...
tounge.gif

Back