Attitude adjustment

exactly! :laugh:

catching Cap's computer still logged on: unusual
finishing and posting the thread before Cap caught me: just lucky

the look on Cap's face when he answered the phone and heard about this for the first time: priceless :rofl:

Someone had too much time on his hands :laugh:

Doug, you should have taken him out with the trash when he had the trash bag on :rofl:

Last edited:
Someone had too much time on his hands :laugh:

Doug, you should have taken him out with the trash when he had the trash bag on :rofl:

i don't think Cap is ever going to let me come to his house again without my bike :rofl: when i have a couple spare minutes on my hands, i usually get in trouble :laugh:

It's even worse being out all weekend riding then coming back and having to read 8 pages to catch up on the joke~!~ :laugh:

I know, told after 2, but skipped back and forth~!~ LoL

i don't think Cap is ever going to let me come to his house again without my bike :rofl: when i have a couple spare minutes on my hands, i usually get in trouble :laugh:

He will let you come, but you will be fitted with an ankle electronic monitoring device that will shock you if you enter the ORG's Holy Sanctum of input. :rofl:

I wonder how long it took Doug to figure out who was behind it? :whistle:

A picture of his face when he got the call would have been priceless :rofl: :laugh:

exactly! :laugh:

catching Cap's computer still logged on: unusual
finishing and posting the thread before Cap caught me: just lucky

the look on Cap's face when he answered the phone and heard about this for the first time: priceless :rofl:

And no pix WTH :laugh:

I am sorry to hear this.

I check here at least 5 times a day.

I am going to miss all the great info that I get here.

I hope that I am one of the ones that you let in on your next board.

If so please e-mail me your new one.

Thanks and good luck.

Sam Gurrera

:rofl:

I might as well confess. I think I was the first one to read it; and I was like, this is a joke, well caps been under a lot of stress over the past year or so, hell I'll never get invited.

Then I posted the link in the any subject thread :laugh:

It's even worse being out all weekend riding then coming back and having to read 8 pages to catch up on the joke~!~ :laugh:

I know, told after 2, but skipped back and forth~!~ LoL
We had just parted with Doug and the group to head over to Steves house when my phone started ringing.. (was driving a car)

Hey Bogus WTF is going on over there?
what ya mean?
Cap is shutting board down, just posted it?

I was like Huh? dayum those guys had to be flying to be home already.. hope dinner is still on... I am starving...

:laugh:

.6 seconds... it took longer to figure out what the blabbering person on the phone was trying to tell me then it did to figure out who did it.

How many phone calls did you get, anyway? :D

--Wag--

Back