Att: massachusetts + rhode island riders...

Come on guys with the pics, I sat around all day wishing that I was there and cursing Enfield Motor Sprots!!!! for making me miss this ride, at least tease me with pictures!!~!!!!!! the sites been up for at least 10 mins now!

I've got the pics and I just now learned the board was back up and running... so I wasn't prepared. Thought it would be down for a few weeks so I haven't edited the pics yet. I'll get them posted ASAP, promise!

-G

How was the ride to Newport?

I really didn't want to leave but gotta keep the wife happy. I played cards Friday night so 2 days out with friends over the Holiday week end wasn't sitting well with her so I made a deal to at least get a half day and then a movie with her and the kids.

At least I got to meet a lot of the board members!

I will definitely be on all day for the next ride hopefully before the end of the riding season.

(atticdog @ Sep. 06 2006,17:54) That night i noticed my low beam was out
anyone notice if it was out all day?
Oh yeah....I noticed it like 5 times. I kept meaning to ask you if you had a switch for your headlight because it was off, but I kept fogetting everytime we stopped. When we started again, I'd notice it in my mirror and was like "damn, I gotta ask him about that".....and then I'd forget when we stopped again.

So, yeah...you're headlight was out all day.

BTW....nice meeting everyone. It was a good day. Pace was good cause I had a passenger, but if we do again and I'm solo we gotta at least break the speed limit once or twice.
smile.gif

I rode that night and had to use the high beam and i couldnt see a thing. Maybe its time for some HID's

(atticdog @ Sep. 06 2006,17:54) That night i noticed my low beam was out
anyone notice if it was out all day?
yenno im not to sure, but i did notice a bike that didnt have a light on when we were on ocean drive. It sure was a fun ride and lets see some pics.

yeah Hids are very nice but i tell you i had a hard time looking behind me cause of Brendan & Georges Hids. I now know how my buddies feel when im behind them lol

Here we go...

All 18 of us at Bickford's before stepping in for breakfast.

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

At Colt State Park in Bristol, RI

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

I had a great time meeting everyone, hanging out for the day was excellent and the weather was perfect for riding. Met a lot of cool people that we would have otherwise been typing messages to on the forum.

One thing I regret is not getting more photos of the group. Hopefully we can get in 1 more ride before the weather gets too brutal in NE - and this time I'll do what I can with the camera.

Scarboro???

(atticdog @ Sep. 06 2006,22:11) I rode that night and had to use the high beam  and i couldnt  see a thing. Maybe its time for some HID's
I can get you the high and low beam 6000k or 8000k kit - plug and play - for $200 tyd.

Back