Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At last I got my Turbo

madlyhs

Registered
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you my happiness; I just received my velocity stage 1 turbo after three months of waiting. However, my joy in not complete as they have shipped me a complete exhaust system instead of the dump pipes I requested! I will be contacting them to sort this out ASAP. My brother and I will be installing it soon will keep you up to date enjoy the pictures.

idea.gif

IMG_0170x.JPG

sorry picture is down forgot to add it
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086634973 -->

Good news ... thanks for the pics ... good luck with the install!!

Very cool. Please keep us updated.

ohhhhhhh. ahhhhhh.

Anxious to see some pics with it installed. Good luck.

Good deal...Your gonna like it...Still having a few problems with my bike but should have it straight soon...Take your time with the install and ask Velocity or Kevin a lot of questions...Also TheBull350 did his own install and has good pics on his site...
evil.gif

Thanks guys for your feedback, I will post the installation pictures later on. Regarding the price well I managed to get a good deal (I think!) Turbo $4500 + Shipping by FedEx to Kuwait $400 + Kuwait customs tax $350 total price $5250 so far! Maybe more during the installation.

beerchug.gif

Congrats dude. I'm still trying to consider if I want to go turbo or just do a big bore with a spray?
rock.gif
I have a riding buddy here named Shug, who has a ZX12 with a 1297 big bore with nitrous. He won the Texas Shootout in Houston last week.

Brian

dat is a lot of skrilla but your bike is gonna screw like a jet when it gets done
whats the HP to be expected?
rock.gif
?

Top Bottom