Asking for an azz beating...

He has some issues. If you want to wear a helmet, fine. If your job is to go take pictures of houses for a bank, then fine. However, when the cops come by, turn off your video camera and pay some respect. Or, get your booty tazed...and, if it was me in charge...it would be tazed twice and then beaten...

this guy has some serious issues. I don't believe it is all from head injury either. He has no problems understanding some commands such as throw your keys out of the window etc. but just didn't seem to hear them say get on the ground. In my opinion we should have heard the taser deploy sooner. Put your self in the officers shoes, you have a guy dressed like this and have no idea what his intentions are or if he is armed. How many times will you tell him to do the same thing without him obeying? Especially after he has obeyed your first commands, so you know he is comprehending what you tell him!

At the end of the day this guy is trying to make things look different than what they are for some purpose only he knows. Just like in the first clip where it has been edited at the end and it looks like he gets pulled over and the officer approaches with a shotgun for no reason. Then you watch the second clip and wow there is just a whole lot more to the story.

I totally agree with you sir.:clap:

Back