are you on a distinguished road?

HA! I thought you were going on about some deep religious thing you were feeling about how your life was going. I was about to say something to the tune of I can only do what makes myself and my family happy on a daily basis. Then, I realized you were talking about the little green square......I'll go back to drinking my beer and buying crap on Ebay.

Woah, did you get hit in the head one too many times? :poke: :stoopid: That's minus one point for heathens.
A little aggressive there for NO ONE knowing what it means :laugh:

:talk2hand:hay now, :poke: leave the Heathens out of this.

0902111955.jpg

Hmmmmmm looks like Im an unknown... I have only been around here a since 2002.. LOL guess it takes time to get to know me! I think I must have stepped in some poo some place! LOL

I'm lost on all this "Distinguished Road" stuff too but I don't mind it hanging around my name. If anyone finds out what it's about please enlighten us all.

Here's my thoughts about the lil green box. If you have a cell phone and use it to view the board, I think it kinda tracks ya. You know, with the gps thingy. I could be wrong but that's what I think is going on........ Or It could be that y'all were abducted by aliens and implanted with a tracking device. :laugh:

Here's my thoughts about the lil green box. If you have a cell phone and use it to view the board, I think it kinda tracks ya. You know, with the gps thingy. I could be wrong but that's what I think is going on........ Or It could be that y'all were abducted by aliens and implanted with a tracking device. :laugh:

:poke: don't say that!!
:hide: my implant only acts up when i leave the country! :whistle::laugh: :alien:

WoW, this thread died real quick when the cell phone GPS tracking device came up...everyone yank their batteries~?~ :rofl:

The Answer to the original question. Found it in the FAQ for the board.

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.

Reputation may be positive , negative or neutral . Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled

Back