Interesting Quiz: Are You A Real Biker?

You are a Road Captain
You live in the wind. You could be at home watching far off destinations on TV but you prefer to discover your own. You cross state lines like most people cross the street. When stuff happens people look to you for answers. You are a wiz with duct tape and bailing wire. Riding is not just a diversion but a way of life.

im a peg monkey:laugh: there should be more choices for your idea of a ride. I want more than to the coffee shop but not 300 mi ea. time either though

You are a Road Captain
You live in the wind. You could be at home watching far off destinations on TV but you prefer to discover your own. You cross state lines like most people cross the street. When stuff happens people look to you for answers. You are a wiz with duct tape and bailing wire. Riding is not just a diversion but a way of life.​

You are a Peg Monkey
You live to ride. If you are not scraping pegs or bouncing of the limiter you are bored. You wear the gear 'cuz you know what it is like to ride asphalt. Keep an eye on your six, because if the law ain't chasing you down, your buddies would like to catch up.

I too am a Road Captain. I think we'll have a lot of those on a fine 'Busa forum such as this :beerchug:

I think I took that quiz before in a different format and I was a hazard to society then. :rofl: I'm glad my riding has evolved

Easy Rider here.

I guess it didnt like the fact I dont ride in the rain, Unless of course Im stuck in it.

Thought the Nitrous would take me over the edge.

Ohhhhhh well. Easy Rider I may be But try and pass me and we will seeeeeeeee.

You are a Hardcore Biker

You don't need someone telling you what to wear or how to ride. You get out there and make your own path. Riding is a way of life and other brothers in the wind can always count on you to help them out. It is not about the destination for you, it is about the ride, although girls and beer at the destination always make it better. :D

You are a Saddle Sore Biker
You don't care what the destination is; it's all about the ride. You choose a direction and go. A numb butt comes with the territory, but so does terrific scenery, time to think, and lonely roadside diners in towns past their prime.

Sounds like me. Heck I even ride in the snow. If I didn't I wouldn't get to ride much.:laugh:

You are a Trailer Queen
Trailer queens don't ride their scooters. They just drag them around on a trailer and unload them like they rode there. They enjoy talking about bikes but don't like actually riding their bikes. The image is more important than the ride. If you don't like riding, give your bike to someone who will actually use it!

just wanted to see if there is anything besides Road Captain thats what i got first...

Back