Are all pregnant women completely hormonally nuts?

Mine is 7 months preggo and a Marine....

thats all i got to say about that.....

/wrists

Im serious when I say Ive given lots of leeway with her but if she keeps this up Im dumping her ass. I can handle some of the bull**** but she is out of control and doesnt seem to care who she hurts. I KNOW it sounds horrible but she is just plain emotionally and verbally abusive to everyone, me especially.

F it and leave like baby daddy.

Im serious when I say Ive given lots of leeway with her but if she keeps this up Im dumping her ass. I can handle some of the bull**** but she is out of control and doesnt seem to care who she hurts. I KNOW it sounds horrible but she is just plain emotionally and verbally abusive to everyone, me especially.

Maybe it's time to go to one of her doctors visits with her and let the doc know how she's acting. This isn't normal.

Because she knows you wont choke her. Go ahead and choke her, just not to the point of having her out cold. It wont hurt the baby. Hopefully it scares her a lot. Make sure she has no access to knives or guns etc as she might return the favor!

Don't take the abuse, tell her to go live with someone else till the baby comes. If she isn't better after that, dump her on the street. Just another mother with a kid at the bar looking for love....easy pickens for the single guys looking for sex.

Back