Aquaman home and still kicking!

And here is one with Busa and her new sister Dakoda!! BTW, they are getting along just fine! :beerchug:

busa koda.jpg

Brendan, that is kool as hell. It's great to acquire close friends, especially when they are of the quality of Angel. I was equally impressed with Angel. After all, who else would have let a bum like me ride his wifes brand new gsxr 1000 for three days. Impressive guy to say the least! :beerchug:

Brendan, that is kool as hell. It's great to acquire close friends, especially when they are of the quality of Angel. I was equally impressed with Angel. After all, who else would have let a bum like me ride his wifes brand new gsxr 1000 for three days. Impressive guy to say the least! :beerchug:

I agree! He is a top notch guy as well as many other peeps I finally got to meet at the Bash!:thumbsup:

Thanks Tuf...you're Da Man!

Talked to aquaman a little while ago and we were actually talking about you...might have to make my way North sometime soon, maybe grab some lessons from someone I know...:whistle::laugh:

Thanks Tuf...you're Da Man!

Talked to aquaman a little while ago and we were actually talking about you...might have to make my way North sometime soon, maybe grab some lessons from someone I know...:whistle::laugh:

He lives in the WEST azz! Swimming in da river is all I can teach you Bro! :whistle:

Bring your own lover when you come here. I thought that was implied, homo.

Poor Busa has fear in his eyes:laugh:

Angel related the story about the watch to a few of us yesterday...you both are great guy in my eyes:thumbsup:

As I told Angel, anyone that ever wants to steal that watch from me will have to saw off my arm! :whistle:

I enjoyed you and Randy's company very much. And I honestly did have tears in my eyes when I read the txt message that came along with his friendship gift to me. :bowdown:

Hope to see everyone soon again.:thumbsup:

Back