Aquaman home and still kicking!

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I had a blast at the Bash. My first but not last one. I would like to thank eyeryone for making it such a great time for me. I dont want to start listing all the names, cause there are too many and I'm afraid I would miss a few by accident. :please:

But there is one person who brought tears to my eyes on the very last day of the meet. And this is something that I cannot keep to myself.
Tufbusa pulled me aside and said "Brendan, Angel told me to give you this."
In his hand was a watch. I said to him. "why?" he said I dont know, but he wanted you to have this.
Later on, I got a text message from Angel. Here is what it said. And as I read it, tears were flowing from my eyes.

Brother, there's no way I can ever repay what you did on my behalf for Mikey. Suffice it to say, I owe you a great deal. One of very few passions dear to me is what tufbusa has for you. I take it a personal from the heart gesture to give my most beloved friends this specific model and it's usually new. This one is mine, and loved by me, as you are... never take it off and know my friendship and love will last for you through time. All my love Bro, Angel

Here is the watch that I will cherish as a loving friendship forever.
BTW, it is a Citizens Eco drive Calibre 2100

Here is a pic of it being proudly worn by me. I have never been one to wear a watch, but that has all changed now.
My brother "I love you" :beerchug:

bash 291.jpg

That is awesome Brendan!! Angel is one of a kind, truly genuine :bowdown:

Glad you had fun, it was great meeting you, I've craved fresh salsa for days now! LOL And mostly just glad you're OK after the "incident"...you've been the talk of my office after sharing pics of your bike in the lake. I love telling everyone you walked away...

Angel, awesome man...just awesome :bowdown:

:beerchug:

Bro, it was a pleasure meeting you face to face. Oh and the ribs were superb!

Last edited:
Not to take away from the seriousness of this thread, but sure hope that watch is waterproof :rofl:

What a great bunch of people!

Glad you made it home, Brendan, and survived the trip! Truly good to finally meet you. The bonds that are made, solidifed or enhance at the Bash are incredible and the reason I had to get there. :beerchug:

Back