Anyone with experience in Digital slot cars

I just expanded the table a couple feet in each direction to accomodate a little more track and a train set (Christmas). I'll post a pic around Santa time.

Here is one SWEET track layout.

Blanca, I believe this video answers some of your questions...check out the expansion options.

You are right though, we don't use the fuel station function and simply turn it off. (so far)

Wow that's some track! I forget are you steering these cars or just clicking when you want to change lanes?
What is purpose of pit stop. Is it a required thing for all to add more realism?

You actually don't have to get the pit box with a set if you don't want it. You can change the fuel settings (level) per car and the braking level per car or all the same or you can turn completely off if you don't want to use it.

You see the fuel level go down on the meter (each car has it's own) and after 6-7 laps you have to pull into pit lane (under the speed limit) and click the button and trigger to "refuel" your car. The meter goes up as you refuel.

So far, I have found this feature to be more of a PITA than fun so we have been turning it off...but it does allow for qualifying, number of laps, shows your starting position, etc. if you want to use the available functions.

You are right though about the room requirements. It took a lot more room for a simple track than I ever thought it would. I am moving furniture out to expand the table further :laugh:

Back